Babysitting// Vegeta X Reader

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

VERY INPORTANT.

I MADE THE READER A SAIYAN. SO... KEEP THAT IN MIND AS YOU READ.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Jana!! Will you stop jumping on the table!! You're gonna break it!"

"LUKE!! Stop licking the fridge!"

You sighed, your hand resting on your forehead. You growled as the toddlers disobeyed your commands, continuing their almost villainous actions. Vegeta was supposed to come back fifteen minutes ago with fast food for the four of you. After all, you guys didn't have enough time to cook anything. The two of you were babysitting the mischevous twins of one of your friends for the weekend. You almost felt foolish for offering to babysit, having little-to-no experience raising children, but you wanted to see how Vegeta handled children for.....reasons.

You lifted Luke from behind, your gloved hands planted firmly on the child's ribcage area. He squirmed, screaming loudly in your ears. Your fluffy tail twitched at the sound, putting him on the couch as you turned around to get his sister. You lifted Jana in the same way you did Luke, you turned around to Luke playing with the remote. She chuckled to herself, almost finding the small child somewhat cute. He fiddled with the remote until finally maiking it to his destination: some odd yellow square laughing with a plump pink star thing. Jana ran to sit beside her brother. The two children sat quietly, watching the Television as if it were the most imporrant thing in the world.

You rolled your eyes in an annoyed manner. You realized all you needed to do for them to shut up was turn on the Television box thing. "I'll never understand this planet's inhabitants." You thought shaking your head, crossing your arms as you watched the show with the twins, unimpressed. The door opened, much to your surprise, it was Vegeta, carrying about 7 boxes of Pizza. His timing made much more sense now.

He gave you a charming grin, placing the pizzas down. "Sorry I'm late, what have you guys been up to?" You pointed at the kids who chose to ignore the food for the show projecting box. It was now displaying a bunch of dogs in various costumes, it was called Dog Patrol? You gave a small chuckle, opening a box of pizza. You pulled a cheesy slice from the box, shoving it into your mouth. He gave you a knowing smile, pulling a slice for himself.

"Hey, you two, food's here if you want some." Vegeta grumbled, biting into the almost finished slice. The twins looked up from their Tv show, running towards the couple. They grabbed a plastic animal plate each, serving themselves three slices as well as grabbing a juice box each.

"Thanks Uncle Vegeta!!" They chirped in unison, running to catch the show before it retuened from commercials. He let out a huff, watching the two whilst chewing on the crust of his second slice. You'd finshed your second as well, reaching for a third cheesy slice. He reached at he same time, resulting in your hands touching one another's.

Talk about cheesy.

"How do you feel about babysitting these kids, Vegeta?" You questioned quietly, putting down your half eaten slice down on a plate shaped like an elephant's head. He watched them for a couple of more seconds before answering.

"I'm not sure, I-- Wait, Why?"

You smiled shyly at him, before looking down at your white boots. One kicked invisible dust as your encouraged yourself to tell him the truth. He continued to stare in suspicion. Obviously, he didn't let his suspicion get in the way of his hunger, because he reached for another slice, biting the pointy tip. You decided against telling him as he chewed and potentially swallowed due to the fact that he could choke, which lifted the suspense for the young Saiyan prince.

"I'm pregnant." You blurted out, looking away from him in embarrassment. You couldn't see this, but his face softened. He actually smiled, mentally he was probably freaking out, but he grabbed your hand. You flinched, your body stiffened at his touch. You had expected him to freak out, or worse, walk out on you. You felt tears of relief fill your E/C eyes as he kissed your cheek from behind. He turned you around to face him, his gloved hand wiped away the tears that fell down your face, dispite your disapproval. You gave him a weary smile, he kissed your cheek once more.

"I'm not sure if I can do this." You mumbled, wrapping your arms around him, embracing him in a hug. He tensed, obviously uncomfortable with the hug. Hesitantly, he wrapped his arms around you protectively, kissing the top of your head multiple times.

"You can. I'll help you through it." He said reassuringly, still with his arms wrapped around you gently, yet protectively. You let tears escape your eyes, He however, did not.

"Please don't cry, Y/N." He voiced, trying a gentle go at calming you down. His hand wiped your tears again, making you smile through your tears. Your anxiety seemed to go away as you looked into his eyes. Unlike usual, his eyes looked worried, yet caring, they seemed to calm you. You leaned in to kiss him, Vegeta kissed back.

"Ewwwwww!! Why are you two kissing???" Jana groaned in an immature tone. Luke covered his eyes, dropping his juice box on your friend's prized light grey carpet. Thank kami the box was empty. Vegeta growled lightly, covering his face. You smiled at him, walking to the kids, telling them to continue their "Dog Patrol."

They corrected you in unison, informing you that it was called "Paw Patrol." Your face turned red as you turned around to get yourself another slice of Pizza. You couldn't deny the fact that you loved kids, You also couldn't deny that you can't wait to be a mother.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh gosh! Another update! I'm proud of myself, not  particularly because of  the writing in this one shot, but because I am on a roll! Usually I don't update this many times in a short time period. I hope you guys liked the onshot. It was well over 900 words, so you're welcome. :)

So, short author's note isn't it?  I bet ya'll are relieved. XD

Till next time❣❣❣