Human// 17 X Android! Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Come on! I promise it'll be fun!" You squealed, grabbing 17's muscular arm. You held his arm to keep him in place as you ran around him to stand in front of him. As your faces met you pouted, giving him the "cutest" face you could muster.

He sighed. "Fun for you or for me?" You thought about it for a moment and came to a conclusion. You smiled as you lifted a finger excitedly.

"Both of us! Pleasseee?!"

17 groaned, leaning back a bit. "Fiiiiiiiine. But only because you're cute." You squealed, obviously happy with his response. You jumped up in excitement, charging to the couch.
You grinned as you patted the seat right beside you repeatedly. It was almost as though you couldn't contain your excitement for such a simple activity.

"Come on, 17! I haven't been able to enjoy this kind of stuff since I was a human."

The words pained his heart a bit, which ultimately led to him sitting beside you with his back facing you.
"I know Y/N, that's why I'm letting you."

You smiled softly, kissing his earlobe as it was the closest thing to you. Your skilled hands grabbed all of his shiny hair at once, you allowed yourself to admire his hair for a moment before starting.

You grabbed a brush with one hand and ran your fingers through his hair with the other. 17 was surprised. You were being incredibly gentle with his hair, as if you were treasuring the moment.

You giggled a bit, causing a small pout to appear on 17's face. "Whaat?" He asked as he kicked his feet a bit. You shook your head, giggling a bit more.

"I'm.. just really happy. I haven't felt like a human in a while."

He sighed softly as you continued brushing his hair. It was such a simple activity, yet somehow you enjoyed it greatly. He wondered why.

To him, your hands seemed like you'd done it dozens of times before as you began braiding his hair. His hair wasn't too long, so it wasn't like you could enjoy it for too long however. In his head it would be done in a few minutes.

17 leaned his head back to give you more access to his hair, while doing so he caught a glance of bows and clips. His eyes grew wide and he growled as he heard the sound of you opening a clip. You snickered to yourself as you did so.

"Wh-What are you doing?" 17 hollered, resisting the pink cat clip. You laughed as you grabbed his shoulders. "Staaaay stiiill!"

He tried moving forward, yet it only resulted in you getting a better grip on him. You laughed childishly as he shook around, trying to get out of your death grip.

"I nevER AGREED TO HAIR CLIPS!"

You felt yourself losing composure, yet still yelled back at him. "It's a part of the package! You should have known!" You were now on his back as he tried plucking you off, but you weren't so easy to get rid of.

You kissed him repeatedly on his newly exposed neck skin as am attempt to calm him down. "You're like a child! Stop resisting and let me make you pretty!"

17 growled, swatting your face weakly. "I'm already pretty!" You sighed, not surprised by his response. "Fine! let me make you prettier! And for no price at all!"

17 paused for a moment, dramatically pondering what you just said. His finger tapped his chin and his hand fell to his hip as he thought for a moment, it didn't take long for him to reply to you. "Well, if you put it that way, NO!"

"Please?" You pouted, trying to sound as sweet as possible. It was a weakness of his. You knew this, there was no defense for your face. He groaned, giving up.

17's face fell as he closed his eyes in defeat. He looked at you, letting out a small chuckle. "Why the hell are you so adorable?"

You smiled, pleased with him. You pointed at the couch for him to sit down once more.

"I shall put pink cat pins in your hair!"

17 groaned, allowing you to do so. You rested your head on his shoulder to peak at his face. You giggled as you noticed a small blush on his cheeks and over his nose, it was a heart warming sight.

You finished decorating his relatively short hair with various cat pins and flower pins.

He. Looked. Majestic.

You hugged him from behind, kissing his back a few times.

"Thank you. For making me feel human again."

.

.

.

.

.

Another one done! This was a request actually. I hope I did okay!

Also, I may not update for about another week because my phone bill hasn't been paid. I don't have internet. I'm at a local park that has WiFi at the moment so I was able to post this. Hope y'all understand.