Shopping// Goku X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

You looked over the aisle in the halloween store, looking for a certain black haired male. Your eyes landed on spiky black hair and you chuckled to yourself. As long as he kept his signature hairdo, you couldn't lose him. Your feet seemed to walk on their own as you aimlessly walked through the store, looking for some slightly interesting costumes.

Goku walked over to you with an iron man suit and you chuckled. "As much as I'd like to see you dressed as Tony Stark, I think I'll have to pass on it, I don't want to dress like Miss Potts." He frowned, putting the suit on the somewhat rusted rack. You chuckled as he ran to the other side of the store, most likely trying to find some other costume. There was a certain costume in particular that caught your eye, but you couldn't find the matching part to the Misty Waterflower costume.

Oh how you would like to see Goku dressed as Ash Ketchum. You could almost picture how adorably funny he would look. You rolled your eyes, searching through the rest of the costumes. You looked at another costume.

"I could be Kimberly Har-- Hey Goku! Back already?" You blushed, covering the bright pink costume you were looking at. He sent you a lopsided grin as he lifted a costume, a costume that made you facepalm.

"We are NOT going as Hercule !! That's not even a couple's costume-- That's not even a good costume!!"

He grinned at you. "Come on, Y/N!! It'll be hilarious!" You shook your head sternly. You were starting to feel more like his parent than his girlfriend. You literally put your foot down, pointing at the section he got it from. "Put it back. GO." He frowned, walking back to the other part of the store, obviously ashamed of himself. You rolled your eyes playfully, knowing he was trying to guilt you into the costume.

You passed on quite a few costumes. Hello Kitty, Harley Quinn, Supergirl, Darth Vader, heck, you'd even passed on Harry Potter. You mumbled about how incredibly odd the selection was and continued.

Goku came back with Beauty and the beast, grinning adorably at you. Ypu thought for a moment, patting Goku's shoulder. "Doesn't that remind you of Bulma and Vegeta?" He looked at the costumes, hanging them immediately.

"You're right."

You smirked, turning around. Goku stayed behind you, following closely. You heard him jump behind you, becoming a giddy child. "What if we go as food??" You shook your head, putting away the bacon and egg costumes he had in his possession.

"But.. we're like bacon and egg...Perfect for each other.."

You sighed, turning around to face him. "As true as it is, no." He frowned for a second before his face lit up as if he'd thought of something, which you highly doubted was true.

"You can be the bacon if you want."

You turned around to face him again, crossing your arms. "Why are you so obsessed with bacon? One of these days you're going to get high cholesterol from too much bacon." His playful smile faded, a battle ready look taking up his face instead.

"You take that back."

You ignored him to squeal at the two adorable costumes you found. You picked them up and he gasped in horror. You'd picked Mickey and Minnie costumes, a couple you looked up to since you were a child, to say the least, you loved Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

"We're buying these and that's final." You muttered, running towards the line at the register. He raised a hand to protest, but before he could, you were gone. You ran fast, even for him. Goku frowned, joining you in line.

"So you're saying that's all I had to say for us to buy the bacon and egg costume?"

You shook your head, finally looking up from the perfect costumes to face your boyfriend who stood there, dumbfounded. "No, that power remains with the headmaster." He pouted, crossing his arms before responding.

"For now."

You rolled your eyes at Goku, paying the money for the costumes. He tilted his head at the costumes and slipped on one of the famous Mickey Mouse gloves.

"I have to wear these the whole time?" He mumbled, moving his fingers around to get the feel of the white gloves. You nodded, confirming that he did indeed need to wear them. He pouted, giving you puppy dog eyes.

"Since I have to wear these, can we at least get bacon?"

"NO!"