Trunks X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.
Note: I thought I published this a few days ago, but Wattpad glitched and didn't publish it after all. :/ Also, thanks for 1K votes! 💓💓💓💓
.

.
((2,000+ words. You're welcome.))
.

.

.

.

Y/N's eyes flew open, her body sat up and she let out a semi loud gasp. Y/N couldn't remember going to sleep last night, come to think of it, she didn't even remember yesterday. She looked to her side, her eyes rested on a familiar body. Trunks lied beside her, his shirtless back faced towards Y/N. Her eyes rested on his back muscles that moved with each breath he took. Her hands rubbed his back, practically trying to wake him up. He turned to face her, a sleepy grin forming on his perfect face. He looked handsome in the sunlight peaking through the grey curtains. His eyes seemed to glisten in light, his purple hair complemented his blue eyes and bright white teeth. She smiled back at him, standing up. She made her way to their shared bathroom to change, leaving Trunks on the bed.

Trunks' arms wrapped around Y/N, kissing her cheek quickly. She giggled in response, turning around to face him. Her hands cupped his face to kiss him passionately. He smirked into the kiss, his hands roaming her waist. She shook her head, releasing herself from his surprisingly loose grip. He groaned, giving her a pout. She laughed at him, her finger "booping" his nose. Y/N leaned against the counter, raising an eyebrow at him.

"You making breakfast?"

He groaned, shaking his head. "No way, I don't want to cook." Y/N rolled her eyes, scratching the back of her head. Her smile said it all, she wanted him to cook because she felt too lazy to do the deed herself.

"Let me take a shower. We can go out for breakfast."

Y/N nodded, happy with this option. Her legs rested on the coffee table in front of their couch while she applied a thin layer of makeup. She put on a black skirt paired with some black shoes and a white shirt. She figured she'd dress simple, since they'd most likely be eating somewhere like Mcdonald's.

Trunks walked out, kissing her in the forehead as he adjusted his jacket. He smiled at her, asking if she was ready to go. Her head nodded slightly, honestly, she was too hungry to be excited about finally going out with her boyfriend. The two made their way out the door, ready to fill their stomachs with delicious breakfast food.

**Timeskip brought to you by Whis. That's it. It was brought to you by Whis.**

Trunks and Y/N walked through the park after eating hand in hand. Her smile grew as he kissed her cheek, muttering an "I love you." She grinned at him, kissing his jawline, not being tall enough to reach his cheek. He laughed at her, making her blush.

"I love you too."

The two continued walking until they met a vaguely familiar spot. Their favorite spot of the park. It was beautiful, wild flowers grew around a large tree that seemed to always stay green all year long. She ran ahead of him, giggling. He walked behind her slowly, kneeling down. She turned around to face him with a gasp. He was proposing to her, on one knee in the most special place in the city.

"Y/N Y/L/N, will you make me the happiest man in the galaxy and marry me?"

She nodded quickly, running to him. He lifted her up, strategically slipping the ring on her finger. She was surprised to say the least, she heard Bulma and Chi Chi talking about it before, but she thought it was pure gossip. She kissed the side of his cheek repeatedly, hugging him tight. He laughed, kissing her back.