Just Like The Movies (3)// Trunks X Reader

*Three weeks later*

Trunks' POV:

I woke up as the sunlight creeped through the blinds in my bedroom.

"I hate you, Sun." I groaned, sitting up on my bed, letting my eyes adjust to the brightness around me.

I made a mental note to get some darker curtains, and slowly got out of bed, eyes scanning the room for any clothes I could wear for the day.

None.

"Ughh. I have to make it all the way to my closet now..." I groaned, carefully walking across the room, which sempt like trying to get through a forest for the record.

I threw on whatever covers me up, and walked outside.

"Hi, baby!! How was last night? I bet it was heartbreaking." Mom beamed, which made me practically choke on air.

"Wh-What??" I asked, being quite shocked to be honest.

"I bet it was fun?" She repeated slowly, looking at me with her judgmental face.

"Oh.. Yeah... Umm.. Fuuunnn..." I replied nervously, realizing that it was in my head.
"I'm leaving now.."

I heard my ringtone as I was about to exit Capsule Corp, making me flinch, and hope it's Y/N calling..

Y/N is calling....

"Y/N??!!" I practically yelled into the phone, probably being more excited than I should be.

"Umm... Nope? Goten." I heard from the other end of the phone.

"What- but I thought....?" I replied, checking my phone, for the contact name instinctively.

Goten.

"What do you want, Goten?" I groaned, putting on my jacket.

"Umm.... I wanted to say Good Morning..?"

"What if I was asleep?"

"Then you wouldn't have answered?"

"Bye Goten."

"Wai---"

*click*

I rolled my eyes, and got into my car.

I know that I don't need to drive it, but I'd like to think I'm "sort of" human sometimes.

After a while of driving to who knows where, I looked up at the street, checking exactly where I am.

"Y/N Avenue."

After reading that, I hit the brakes, not even caring if there was someone behind me, (luckily there wasn't) and I decided to phone Y/N.

Or at least text her.

To: Y/N

Umm, Y/N? When you read this.. If you read this, Can you text back? Or better yet, meet me.. at... You know what? You pick a place that suits you,