Breakups and Make ups// Broly X Reader

Okay this is a request from, Uhh. I don't know your username.. Here's a screenshot of the request. XD Sorry!

Omg.😂 I'm sorry it took this long for me to write this. I feel so bad..

Umm. Well, onto the story, I guess?
.

.

.

.

.

"No missed calls or texts"

Broly and you haven't spoken in two weeks. All because of that stupid fight, for a stupid reason, and you had your stupid feelings hurt, and he left. Stupidly.

"I bet he doesn't even miss me..." You mumbled to yourself, pulling your jacket and beanie more firmly, as you walked through the winter cold. You felt tears coming to your eyes as you saw a couple that oddly reminded you of the two of you back when you were dating.

Y/N's POV:

I kept walking until you found my favorite spot in the city lately, that damned place. I walked into the bar, promising to myself that I'd only drink two (very strong) drinks at most. Then call Bro- I mean, Bulma... Yeah.. Bulma. And she'd drive me home.

I sat down at the stool in front of the bar, waiting for the guy behind the counter to acknowledge me so that I could order the strongest thing they had to offer.

"What's a pretty lady like you doing here all alone?" The guy asked, annoying me. I decided not to answer, and then realized he was my only way to drink that alcohol I'd been yearning for.

"Can I just have the strongest thing on those counters behind you?" I asked, rolling my eyes in the process. He nodded and put down what looked to be almost green, but I downed it anyway.

"So, were you going to answer my question?" The guy, who looked to be mid-30s, and already balding, asked. I sighed, and answered, "Can't I just get a drink without being interrogated?" I asked.

Okay. Interrogated is a bit of a stretch, but he was annoying me.

"Fine, I'll leave you alone, then." He replied, backing away, and tending to the next miserable customer waiting to be served.

I walked out of the bar, deciding to go to the nearest store and just buy some wine or beer or whatever.

Then I saw him.

I saw Broly walking down the street with what looks to be take out from his favorite restaurant. Damn saiyan appetites. "He doesn't even miss me." I whispered, feeling quite heartbroken.

"Hey, pretty lady" I heard from behind me, then I saw some weird looking dude, probably in his forties, eyeing me down hungrily. At that moment, is when I started to feel scared, and slightly disgusted if you ask me.

"Uh... You must be talking to someone else..." I said hurriedly and tried turning around, when he grabbed me. I let out a high pitched scream, needing someone to notice it. He was stronger than me. The stranger began pulling me away, and my eyes began to water again, not knowing what was going to happen next.

I felt scared. And then I felt him let go of me, and I heard his body fall. Turning around carefully, I saw Broly's face, he looked angry, he yelled something at the guy, I couldn't be bothered to hear, all I saw was the guy scramble away, and then darkness.

You woke up to two very blurry faces. Soon everything began becoming clear once more, and you recognized the two faces as... Bulma and Yamcha?

"Wh-Where's Broly?" You asked, looking around. Bulma giggled. She pointed at the door. "He's out there. We had to kick him out because he was getting too nervous." You mouthed an "Oh" and looked at the door, smiling. "So he still cares." You thought, still smiling at the door.

"We can go get him, unless the door is what makes you happy." Bulma giggled again, looking at you. You nodded, and thanked her. She walked out, dragging Yamcha along with her. Soon Broly came in, and you got up, stumbling slightly, still feeling a bit dizzy.

He walked up to you, and without warning kissed you on the lips passionately. You kissed back of course, sighing happily. After a while, you both pulled away and you frowned lightly.

"Why didn't you try contacting me?" You whispered, loud enough for him to hear. You felt yourself tear up again, and mentally scolded yourself for getting so soft.

"Well... I thought you would call..." He replied, looking at the floor. You smiled, now knowing he meant no harm. "I missed you." He spoke up again. You hugged him and told him that you missed him as well. After that, you both left Capsule Corp. and headed to your apartment that you once shared with him.

"Does this mean we're back together?" He asked, tilting his head slightly. You smiled. "Yeah... But only if you want to!" You replied waving your hand in front of your face, backtracking, and now feeling embarrassed. He kissed your forehead, and whispered in your ear. "Of course I want to. I love you."

"I love you too, Broly." You giggled, feeling extremely happy to be back with him. Right now you felt like the happiest woman on Earth.

And that was probably true.

.

.

.

.

.

You're welcome! Two updates in one day! I am soo glad I got this done! Oh, and thanks to the requester of this chapter. :) I'm going to keep this short, and just say thank you so much for reading this, and if you would mind giving me a little bit of feedback. It kind of motivates me to update. :)

Thanks.<3