Trick or Treating// Gohan X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Gohan!! What the hell is this??" You yelled, furious. Gohan was in charge of getting a costume for the both of you, due to your busy schedule. Gohan popped his head through the door frame, grinning.

"Superheroes??? What are we, 12?" You grumbled, throwing your Black Widow costume on your messy bed. Your eyes met Gohan's, an obviously annoyed look forming on your face. His goofy grin made it hard to stay annoyed. In fact, you actually smiled back at him, his smile is too contagious for you not to smile.

"Well-- Technically, I'm not going as a superhero, per say. I'm going as Doctor Banner, not the Hulk." He smirked, leaning against the doorframe. You rolled your eyes at him, you didn't understand the appeal of superheroes and why the hell Gohan enjoyed watching them so.

"Plus...." His face flushed. "You'll look good in that costume." He grinned again, slipping glasses onto his face. He wore Bruce Banner's suit fron the Avengers while you wore Black Widow's classic uniform. You walked away from Gohan, sitting in front of your large mirror. You frowned, spraying a ton of hairspray on your red orange wig. You applied a thin layer of make up, completing the look.

You spun around, looking at yourself from different angles. Gohan was right, You look good. You weren't going to admit to Gohan that you liked the way the costume looked, especially with all of the trash you talked towards him.

Gohan came out wearing a lab coat on top of everything, apparently he thought it looked cool. You laughed at the dork, kissing his cheek. He chuckled, scratching he back of his head. "Does this look fine?" He mumbled, obviously insecure about the costume. You nodded, cupping Gohan's face, giving him a quick kiss. He kissed you multiple times on he cheek, mumbling how you looked beautiful in your ear. You felt your face heat up and kissed his cheek. He blushed, wiping red lipstick off of his cheek, pulling away from you.

"H-Hey Goten.. I.. I thought you weren't coming for another 30 minutes??"

Goten laughed. "We wanted to surprise you guys! Look at our costumes, Gohan! Look!" Gohan looked amazed, Goten wore a red cape and familiar orange helmet. His black clothes were covered by a green layer. White gloves covered his hands and white boots covered his feet. You covered your face, laughing at how adorable it was that Goten came dressed as his big brother.

Trunks scratched his forehead. "What were you guys doing?" Gohan blushed. You smirked, "We were kissing, big deal." Gohan shot you a look of disbelief and you gave him a sweet smile. Trunks groaned, adjusting his saiyan armor.

"Gross."

Trunks stuck out his tongue, looking extremely immature, Goten tilted his head head to think and mimicked Trunks' actions. You laughed at Trunks and Goten's costumes, being that they both dressed up as their role models. Trunks dressed as Vegeta while Goten dressed as Gohan which would make for a memorable photo.

You pulled out your phone, putting it in selfie mode. "Guys, c'mon. Chi Chi wants a picture." Goten and Trunks groaned, slowly walking towards you and Gohan. You looked at your boyfriend who was unnerved. He laughed nervously, shuffling awkwardly. You rolled your eyes, pulling it over the four of you. You snapped a picture and looked back at it, horrified. Apparently the three of them aren't good at taking pictures, which is most likely why Chi Chi and Bulma put you up to the task of taking the picture.

In the picture Trunks' eyes were rolled back, looking like he obviously didn't want to take the picture, Goten was grinning... A bit too much. His teeth were a bit too visible, making him look goofy. Gohan was in the back, not smiling, but giving an awkward look, similar to a deer in headlights, that was you being nice. In the picture you smiled nicely, as if you didn't realise the scene behind you, making you look misplaced.

You groaned, lifting your hand up, it landing on your face, making a perfect facepalm. You faced the three of them, who looked ready to go. "We need to retake the pic, or else Chi Chi will unleash the frying pan on each one of us." All of them nodded in sync, obviously terrified.

You took another picture, which was worse than the last, you immediately hit delete, without showing the rest of them. The camera had caught you, Natasha Romanoff mid sneeze. You blushed, lifting your phone once more. The three of them seemed confused.

"G-Goten... Err, you sneezed before the picture and the camera caught it.. We need to retake it."

"But I didn't even--"

"WE NEED TO RETAKE THE PICTURE!"

All of them huddled behind you. You felt a bit guilty, you didn't mean to yell at him, it was just a result of being embarrassed. You lifted you phone, you hadn't realised that you put it down. You shrugged, smiling at the camera, snapping a pic.

You looked at the photo, giggling. Trunks had his arms crossed wiy a poker face, similar to something Vegeta would do, Goten had his arms in a famous Saiyaman pose while Gohan had somewhat of an awkward smile that you found adorable. You smiled at the three of them.

"Good enough, let's go Trick Or Treating."
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

YEah, I know, I updated late. In my defense, I didn't have internet (shocker.) I know that the plot is a bit... bland. But whatever, I couldn't really think of anything, so here ya go. More updates coming in a bit!!!