My immortal// Goku X Reader (Sad)

Hehehe. Not a request. Just a short one shot that came to my head. I hope you enjoy. Oh, and listen to the song I put here, it might give this a bit more feeling.

The song is "My immortal By Evanescance. (Or something like that...)

.

.

.

.

.

It seemed like just yesterday we were barely meeting each other for the first time. You took me on a nimbus ride... You were so Naïve then.. Still are.. I remember the day we got married... I thought it was the happiest day of my life... Until I found out I was carrying your child. Twice. Goten and Gohan have been the best things that have happened to me. To us....

You stopped mumbling to that grave. You were caught up in tears. You hadn't even realized you were crying until you had to wipe that stream of tears from your face.

Goku.. I miss you. Gohan misses you... Goten needs you.. Why did you have to go and be a hero..?!

Why did you have to leave us alone? Leave me alone....?

You felt empty without him. And it made you feel even sadder thinking that you'd never hear his laugh again, see him smile, feel him again. Goku was just a memory now...

Goku! Please... Come back to your family. Come back to me. I need you. Your family needs you.

You didn't realize you were saying this all out loud. You felt the tears stream endlessly down your face.

Why did you have to be so stupid? You could have stayed. I need you here. With me, With Gohan, Goten.
I want to feel you hug me again. Please..! Come back..!

You sat in front of his grave, rereading it over and over, hoping you read it wrong.

Son Goku.

Father, Husband, Fighter.

He will be missed.

I don't want to say goodbye. I didn't even get to say goodbye... To my husband... To my best friend... To the light of my life...

You felt a hand on your shoulder, and a chill down your spine. You quickly turned around to see nothing. You looked back at his grave, and wiped one last tear off of your face.

You stood up, brushing off your clothes, took one last teary eyed look at his grave, and started walking away, not wanting your mind to be flooded

"Don't cry, Y/N. I chose this so you could be happy. And safe."

"Goku?" You practically screamed, turning around, and seeing him smile at you. You ran to him, but he vanished all of a sudden and you then came to the conclusion that it must have been your imagination.

That was the last time you saw him.

.

.

.

.

.

Okay! I'm kind of proud of this one. Even though it's short.  I think everyone knows when this takes place, but if not, it takes place after the cell games, when Goku "couldn't be revived"

And we all know that wasn't that last time you see Goku, he comes back in the buu saga, but for 7 years, that's what Y/N thought.

I would love feedback. It's highly appreciated.

Thanks.<3