Happy Halloween// Tien X Reader

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Tien walked into the living room where everyone was meeting, by everyone he meant Y/N and their daughter Victoria who apparently agreed with the way Y/N dressed her up. Tien raised an eyebrow at the beautiful girl, obviously unimpressed and unamused. "Is this really what you wanted me to dress like?" She nodded, her excited giggles somewhat helping his sour mood. She hugged his bare chest, kissing his lips happily. He kissed back enthusiastically before she pulled back, her face meeting a frowning Tien.

"You're missing the purple vest." She pouted at him, her body turning to face he missing piece to the otherwise classic costume. He nodded, disappointed that she recognized the small detail, being honest, he hated the vest. Unfortunately his love for the girl outweighed his pride at times such as these.

Victoria's face lit up when she finally looked up from her toys and paid attention the the fact that Tien was in the living room. "Daddy!" Her little feet made their way to him, Victoria trying as hard as a two year old could to run. Tien smiled fondly at the girl, lifting her up in his arms. Her laughs were almost infectious, causing him to chuckle back at the giggling girl.

Chiaotzu walked by, obviously ticked off by he costume Y/N had picked out for him. "Why do I have to be the genie??" She simply laughed at him, kneeling in front of the male. Y/N explained to him that the genie was a key part to the costumes everyone else was wearing. You were dressed as Princess Jasmine, Tien was Aladdin, while Victoria was Abu. Chiaotzu reluctantly agreed after making you promise that he was indeed important to everything.

Victoria rested on Tiens arms as he carried her, her body leaning against his waist. Y/N smiled at the two of them for a moment, before running to get his vest. She handed it to him, the pair trading Victoria for the purple vest. Tien's eyes gazed to Y/N's costume, it'd been the first time he was able to actually appreciate her costume. The baby blue costume looked fantastic on her.

She smiled at him, raising Victoria to his view. She was wearing a monkey onesie with a matching purple vest and purple hat. He sighed, not even wanting to comment on the costume. It was a fine line between ridiculous and adorable. Victoria whined, her arms extending towards her father making Y/N gasp dramatically. Tien chuckled once more, stealing the baby from Y/N.

Y/N's face grew regular, her hand resting on her bare hip. "Should we take her now?" Tien's head nodded as his arms waved around the giggling girl. She smiled at the two, grabbing Victoria's diaper bag just in case, along with a few water bottles, a few toys and disinfecting wipes. Victoria giggled once more as they stepped out the door and braced themselves for hours of walking and loud noises.

**Time skip brought to you by Goku's super saiyan song**

A sigh of relief escaped Tien's mouth as he threw himself on the couch, he didn't expect to be so tired after practically stealing candy from people wearing identity concealers. To be honest, he still didn't understand the holiday, but it was important to Y/N, so he didn't mention that he wasn't interested in it. She threw herself beside him, high fiving him. He raised an eyebrow, being hit with a bag seconds later. She'd stolen the candy bag from their daughter who would be furious in the morning. Although, it wasn't anyting a king sized candy bar and a new stuffed animals couldn't fix.

"This is genius." He muttered kissing her cheek whilst claiming a Milky Way candy bar. She smirked, grabbing a few candies for herself, turning on the Tv. It was currently playing the second half of Scary Godmother, a movie the pair couldn't deny they secretly loved. She laughed at Harry the werewolf before grabbing another skittles. She kissed his cheek repeatedly, causing jim to raise his eyebrow.

"What was that for?"

She smiled, kissing him once more, he kissed back. She giggled, pulling away from him. This time he laughed with her for no apparent reason. She cupped his face, their foreheads pressing against one another. She smiled before speaking. "I'm so happy you did this with us. Honestly, I wasn't sure if you'd do it or not." He simply chuckled at her.

"I'd do anything for the two of you."

"What about me?"

"Get out of here Chiaotzu!!"