Chapter 22: Where are you?

Start from the beginning

“Ah? Oh, right…! Let's go then, towards…. Mike's house right?”
Finally out of the train of questions, his mind was now back on the track.

“Mhm!”
Jam answered cheerfully, and started to walk towards the location of their friend's house. He sighed, and followed her.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“NGAH! Come on! Toughen up, Dogs! Your next task is to suplex a rock only with your right arm! Got it?! For now, do 100 push-ups!”
The captain of the Royal Guard, Undyne, was training her fellow guards to toughen up, and possibly break their limits.

The answer that Undyne, got was a strong, prideful bark from the army of dogs. This training is done 5 times a week.

“H-hah! Ca-camera 078 is n-now installed! W-we can n-now check in t-there!”
The royal scientist, Alphys, was installing numerous of camera around the newly-built castle built by monsters willingly. The cameras was very difficult for Alphys to install since the cameras were built inaide the castle's walls, pf course not all of them were installed in the castle's walls.

She sighed, and rested for now. And taking a quick glance, at her ex-scientist.

“z
   z
     Z”
The judge and the ex-scientist, Sans… suprisingly finished a task, he assigned himself to. His task was to help Alphys to install cameras.

And, when it comes to relationship, he decided to stay single in his lifetime. Being with a partner is just a waste of precious time, for him. And, how can a skeleton like him love, if he has no heart? Heh. And, of course, he is actually fine with the relationship of Asgore and Toriel. He doesn't mind at all. He and Toriel decided to just be the best of friends.

“NYEH HEH HEH! THIS WALL SURE IS GREAT AND STRONG! BUT NOT GREAT, AS THE GREAT PAPYRUS! NYEH!”
The former ambassador, Papyrus, was assigned to help build WALLS to safely assure the monsters were in safe and loyal hands. He helped his fellow monsters to build the wall by making things levitate, a great advantage against the people who constructs with no magic. Truly, a time saving and a fast process.

He was with his friend, Chara.

“This wall is superb! How tall are these walls?!”
The royal princess, Chara Dreemurr, exclaimed at the sight of the walls, which was only 5 feet away from them. She was looking upwards to see the whole view. She, too also helped the monsters to build a wall, by instructing some monsters. Her assistance, made the work a lot easier.

Though, she is good at instructing monsters in building walls, she didn't went to college, in fact, she didn't finished her highschool. She was only in the 2nd year, when she jumped down. She… is a lucky woman, her mind was naturally expert at math and physics, -“Lucky” and “Common sense” was the answers the curious monsters got from her. Though, she didn't dream of becoming a mathematician, or a scientist in pyhsics, she's a princess, no one can stop her, heh. I mean, who needs a job, when you're a princess?

“Oh my, this stack of papers is tiring…”
The royal queen, Toriel Dreemurr, sighed by just seeing the stack of stressful papers. The papers, are for the improvement of their kingdom. Thus, as a queen, she needs to answer and read all of them, poor Toriel, I felt guilty by just writing this sentence.

In her relationship, she and her husband, Asgore, were very happy, respectively. They enjoyed each other's embrace and warmth. Sometimes, they tell puns to each other, what a sweet couple aren't they..? I wish when me and my gf met, this too will happen. They, also enjoyed their cup of their favorite tea. Hot, delicous, and relaxing, a perfect blend for the couple.

“But first, let's go enjoy a cup of tea.”
The royal king, Asgore Dreemurr, reassured his wife over a cup of tea. He, too was stressed at the stack of papers waiting for them, but he was sure a cup of their favorite tea can lessen their stress, hopefully.
I'm pretty sure, the couple are tea-addicts. He was a king, thus, he too will answer and read the stack of papers.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Hey, Dad… do you know who's Chara?”
The royal prince of the humans, Frisk Strauss, asked his dad. They were both leaning against the railing in their terrace.

“I… don't know her, Son.”
His dad and also the king of the human kingdom, Pierce Strauss, replied.

“Then how did you talked to each other before, without knowing each other…?”
Frisk's eyes narrowed at his dad.

His dad gave a sigh, then looked at him.
“Son, we are officials, from different kingdom. I declared a meeting to the officials of the monsters, so I can gather information legally from then, and vice versa. I want the next generations to go in peace with monsters… okay?”

“Oh, right…the-”

“Son, look, I'm a bit stressed right now. Please don't ask me more questions about those... monsters.”
His dad quickly commented, and turned outside, thinking deeply.

“Oh, I apologize, please do tell if you are stressed, so I can stop asking.”
He apologized, and started to leave the view.
“No hard feelings, Dad!”
He shouted in an average voice and tone, a tone where he isn't angry nor frustrated. A tone where he accepted his dad's comment.

... I WILL BUILD A WALL!