"There's breakfast sandwiches, regular sandwiches, coffee of any type, tea, scones, croissants, cake pops. Just about anything, really." Hanna gasps, running to the counter, "hi! Can I have a grande Caramel Macchiato with extra caramel and foam please? Thanks." She hands the cashier a 20 and smiles brightly at me.

"She fits in perfectly," I joke and laugh.

"Alison? Alison Fucking DiLaurentis?!"

I turn around and squeal, "Spencer!" She hugs me once I reach her and smiles, "what the actually hell are you doing here? Thought you were stuck in Kentucky with your crazy family?"

I blush and chuckle, "yeah turns out, they're not so crazy. I'll explain everything later. But first, Emily this is Spencer, Spencer this is Emily." 

Emily walks over and shakes her hand, "nice to meet you."

Spencer looks her up and down and glances at me, "nice to meet you too."

I smile excitedly at her but she only raises her eyebrows in confusion before Hanna runs over, "hi! I'm Hanna Marin, Alison's non-psychotic friend from Kentucky." 

Spencer chuckles and shakes her hand, "nice to meet you Hanna."

Hanna looks at Spencer's outfit and raises an eyebrow, "are you a nerd or something?" I widen my eyes and go to scold her but Spencer nods, "you could say that. I prefer a person of high intelligence with a perfect 4.0 GPA and a clean record."

Hanna snorts, "totally a dork."

Spencer smiles and eyes Hanna, "I'm sure I'll like you."

Emily looks around uncomfortably so I grab her hand, "Emily is going to UPenn next fall. Isn't that great?"

Spencer frowns, looking at Emily, "really? What's your GPA?"

Emily shrugs in her jacket, "I dunno. High?"

I bite my lip, feeling the tension already before I speak again, "so. Where's Aria?" Spencer shrugs, "probably with Ezra somewhere. He's helping her 'study'." I groan in utter annoyance, "seriously? They're still together? I thought they broke up!"

She shakes her head in disappointment, "so did I. They got back together after the PTA meeting last week. She caught him on his way out and...you know how it went from there." I grimace in disgust, "back to his apartment?"

Her tongue clicks as she crosses her arms in annoyance, "yup. And she totally blew our dinner and movie plans off. God I hate their relationship. It's like I don't even exist to her when he's around."

I pout and rub her arm, "I'm sorry Spencey. No worries, I'm back so you have nothing to worry about. It'll work out."

"So are you gay?" Hanna asks and we all snap our heads to her with wide eyes before Emily and I say, "shut up Hanna."

*

"So what's up with that Emily chick? You two...together?" Spencer asks as we sit on the bench in the park.

Emily and Hanna are at home. I said I'd meet them there after I caught up with Spencer.

"Yeah...sort of. I don't know. It's not exactly official yet but soon. Why?"

Spencer sighs, "Alison. You can't be with someone like her." I raise my eyebrows, "excuse me? What does that mean? Someone like what?" She gives me a look that I know all too well.

It's her "are you stupid?" look. I get it all the time.

"It means that...she's dangerous, Alison. I get that you went there and picked up a badass biker chick but...what about Noel?" I scoff, "Noel? Please."

"Alison. You've had a crush on Noel forever. You guys hooked up like 6 times last year!"

"Well...yeah but that was last year! Spence, Emily's different. I really like her. Please, try to accept her. For me?" She sighs and shakes her head, "I don't know Alison. She's going to bring your reputation down as Queen B. You love your Queen card."

I shrug, "I'm Alison DiLaurentis. If I say she's cool, she's cool. And plus...I think she could be the one, Spencer. I really do."

She looks at me with a concerned look before closing her eyes and sighing, then groaning, then looking at me again, "fine. I will give her a chance. But if she hurts you like I think she will...she's done."

I smile beamingly, "oh thank you thank you thank you! I love you so much!" I throw my arms around her frame as I squeeze her tightly, earning me an annoyed groan from the brunette.

"Oxygen needed."

I giggle as I let go and she chuckles, shaking her head.

"Okay. So tell me everything."

+++++++++++++++++++++

Yay!

Spalison :D

Spanna, obviously.

Little rocky for Emily to begin with, huh?

What will happen when school starts?

Will Emily be cool like Alison thinks or will she be an outsider?

What about Sparia?

Bad Ezria. Bad.

Anywhoooo

Review and Comment!

~stay fearless~

Caleigh <13