Chapter 29

" I want to move to Florida "

********

Grayson stared at me blankly, before resting his neck on my shoulder and sighing.
" you can stay here " he bolted up, looking into my eyes deeply.
" I want to get away, from my dad and her... I can't stay here with them together, Grayson " I confessed, taking his hand in mine.
" I don't want you to leave me, Anna " He whispered, I could see the tears threatening to spill his eyes as he said it, which he blinked away.

We were now lying on his bed, cuddled up and talking about what to do.
" I can't bear to see them everyday, Gray " I whined, running my hands through his soft hair and he closed his eyes.
But little did I know, I wouldn't be seeing them everyday. Maybe even never again...

********

I woke up at 8am, next to Grayson. I smiled as I cuddled into his warm body, but soon memories of my fight with Dad last night came back.
I didn't want to go back, and I never will.
" Anna? " Grayson asked, I didn't even know he was awake.
" yeah? " I whispered.
" please don't leave me " was all he said, before breaking down into tears next to me.
" Grayson shh, it's okay I won't leave you " I cupped his face with my hands and kissed his cheek.
" you want to go to Florida " He sobbed, holding me tightly like he was afraid I'd leave.
I stayed in his embrace for a while, and it was silent.
" I know I do Gray, but I'm not sure yet, we'll see what my dad decides to do " I hold back the tears myself, looking into his watery eyes.
I couldn't stand seeing him like this, it hurt me more than anything.
" I love you " he wiped away his tears, before placing a kiss to my lips.
" I love you too, I'll never leave you " I sigh.
" you promise? " He added, looking into my eyes and all I saw was sadness.
" I promise, Gray " I assured him.

Don't make promises you can't keep, Anna ;)

*******

We headed downstairs and got food, to be greeted by some of my favourite people.
" I love you guys " I said, hugging them all.
In front of me stood Olivia, Ethan, Blake, Hunter, Cameron, Brandon and a girl who I didn't recognise.
I pulled away from the hug, looking at the girl who smiled at me.
" I'm Anna, Grayson's girlfriend " I smiled, holding my hand out for her to shake but she pulled me in for a hug instead. I liked her.
Already. I know. When I went to shake Danielle's hand she completely blanked me, but I'm not going to think of her.
" I'm Ariel " she introduced herself, making me smile as I looked at Blake who was talking to the boys.
" So you're Blake's girlfriend?? " I asked.
" yep, we've been dating for around six months now " she nodded enthusiastically.
" wow, that's great. You guys look really cute together " I complimented, and she blushed.
" thanks, Anna. I've seen your dance videos on Instagram, you're really great " She beamed.
I could tell she was a very positive person, and I wanted to get to know her better.
She'd met Olivia just before, so we were all having a conversation.
" I can tell we're going to become great friends guys " Olivia smiled, and we all giggled.
" I'm sorry to hear about what's happening at home, Anna. The boys told me " Ariel stated, making me smile slightly.
" It's okay, thank you Ari. Can I call you Ari? " I laughed.
" sure " she approved.

For the rest of the day we all had fun in The Twins back garden. We were on their trampoline for a while, soon breaking into a game of football which was fun.
We were playing music and dancing around too, taking selfies of all of us together.
The only person we were missing was Kendall, which made me want to go to Florida even more.

I posted one of the selfies to Instagram, tagging each person ( Blake, Ariel, Ethan, Grayson, Olivia, Hunter, Cameron and Brandon )

" How's Kendall? " Cameron asked, I knew he liked her and cared about her.
" She's good, I haven't spoke to her today though " I said, and he nodded.
" Cameron? " I began.
" yep? " he replied, popping the p.
" Do you like Kendall? " I questioned.
" I mean... " he began, I could tell he was scared to say yes.
" I think you'd be great together... you should ask her out " I suggested, and Cameron looked at me in disbelief.
" really? She'd probably say no... " he doubted himself.
" Why would she say no? She likes you, Cameron " I laughed.
" Really? " He was in shock.
" yes really " I repeated.
He pulled me into a hug, and squeezed me tightly.
" Thanks A, I love you lots " he smiled.
" I love you too Cam " I grinned.

******

Once everyone had left, we added Ariel to the group chat and I got her number.
We'd become friends instantly and she was already friends with the boys which was good!
Me and Grayson headed to sleep, and he held me tightly, again almost like he was scared that I'd let go.
" I'm not going anywhere, Gray " I giggled, as he loosened his grip on me.
I hugged him back, kissing his cheek before closing my eyes.
" I love you, Night gorgeous " He whispered.
" I love you too " I managed to say, before falling asleep straight away.
I didn't realise how tired I was until that moment.

A/N- Prepare yourselves for the next chapter guys x