Chapter 3

We ended up going back to the twins house to watch a movie, and we ordered pizza.
" What movie? " Ethan asked, before I cut him off immediately.
" High school musical " I smirked.
" we watched that last time " Grayson groaned.
" Okay then one direction this is us " I nod.
" and the time before " Ethan laughed.
" what about the perge, I love it " Gray said in a devious voice.
I shrug and we all agree to watch it, so without hesitation he turned on the TV and we played the movie.
God, did I regret it. The movie was terrifying, they said it wasn't that bad! I mean, maybe it's just me :/ oh well.
I heard someone chomping on popcorn rather loudly, and I knew straight away it was Grayson.
I could see him in the corner of my eye, paying so much attention to the screen. So much that if I was to stare at him right then and there he wouldn't notice.
" You alright there? " he chuckled, poking me and waking me up from my daydream. Maybe I was wrong, oops.
" yep " I laugh, before mentally slapping myself in the face several times.
He turned back to the screen with a smirk, and my eyes instantly followed. He was gorgeous, is it weird to say that about your bestfriend??
" Caught you " he said, tricking me.
I groan and throw a piece of popcorn at him, hitting him right in the eye.
" Sorry! " I yell in between giggles.
He laughs and throws one back, before we end up full on fighting each other with pillows.
" Shut up I'm trying to watch this " Ethan yells over our laughing.
He looks over at us, raising a brow in confusion.
" I hate this " I say pointing to the TV.
" it's good! " Ethan says shocked, being extremely defensive.
I laugh at him and so does Gray.
" Just shut it " He says, I could tell he was trying his best not to laugh.
We went quiet and returned to the movie, however I turned on my phone.
I went to Instagram and posted the video of me dancing with the caption ' Class today was great👍🏼 Thanks Jamie x '
I also tagged Jamie and the rest of the girls in the video too.
After a split second, Grayson liked it.
I looked at him, to see he was already looking at me. God, that's awkward.
" got to get that first like " he jokes.
I nod and turn my phone off, sitting awkwardly as I was really not enjoying this movie.
So guess what I did? I returned to staring at Grayson's face. Because why not. I mean he's pretty frickin gorgeous. Ew, why am I saying this?!?
But this time it didn't exactly work out, I turned to look at him but his eyes were already burning through mine.
We're obviously too stubborn, so I didn't look away. Neither did he. It was almost a contest to see who'd be the one to break eye contact...