Chapter 4

I wasn't complaining though. It actually gave me the chance to look at how amazing his features were. Those brown eyes, that jawline, those lips... HE'S MY BESTFRIEND WHAT AM I DOING?!?!?!
" Guys " Ethan said, waving his hand in front of our faces causing me to look at him.
Dang, I lost.
" What was that? " He smirked and wiggled his brows.
" What was what? " I asked.
" That whole staring thing " He laughed.
" I should probably go, it's getting late " I say itching the back of my neck awkwardly, changing the subject.
This night took a turn.
" Yeah, and I need to talk to Grayson " He says, smirking at me then Gray.
Shit, what'd I do?!?
" Okay well bye " I said, giving Ethan a hug then opening my arms for Grayson.
It was awkward, not going to lie. I could hear Ethan sniggering behind us so I pulled out and waved.
" see you tomorrow? " I said, shooting him a death glare.
" unfortunately " He smirked jokingly.
I laughed and walked out, luckily I live just down the road.

As soon as I arrived home I got bombarded with questions from my dad. Things like: How are Ethan and Grayson? How are Sean and Lisa? Did you guys have fun? What time did you finish dance? How was dance? How are you?
" Dad, dance was great, but I'm really tired " I groan.
" okay, go get some sleep. But shower first, you smell " He joked.
" thanks dad " I say sarcastically before heading up the stairs and belly flopping onto my bed.
What happened. I don't even know. Why was I thinking those things about Grayson? And why was he staring at me like that? I had so many thoughts running through my mind and I didn't know what to make of them. Maybe I liked Gr- NO! I'm not even going to think it. He's my bestfriend.

I turned on the hot water to my shower, before removing my clothes and jumping in. I was sweating from dance so this was well needed. I washed my hair, and my body quickly while singing the lyrics to ' idfc ' by Blackbear.
God I love that song.
As soon as I got out the shower I put on some fresh pyjamas and sat down on my bed.
It was around 9pm, and I decided to check my phone.
I had a few messages, so I read each one slowly.

Liv: Dance was good, girl you slayed as usual x
Ethan: Check your Insta biatch
Liv: Why you offline rn?!? Get on your Instagram quick!!
Gray: Might want to check your instagram, it's crazy aha
Liv: Hurry up, you're so lazy smh

What?? It's crazy? The only crazy thing in my life is my obsession for High school musical... but I checked it anyway.
I went onto my recent post, which was the video. 200,000+ views and over 10,000 comments.
What. Is. This.
I read some of the comments, and a few in particular stood out. As I read one carefully, my phone vibrated in my hands causing me to jump.
' who sends emails anymore ' was my first thought, but I clicked the notification and read it aloud..