Chapter 27

" I'll call you late babe, just got home. Night " he said into the phone with a smirk. Babe? Ew.
" Hi Dad " I groaned, and he knew I wasn't happy.
" Who are they? " he asked in a rude tone, squinting his eyes.
" my friends, got a problem?? " I shook my head at him.
" Yeah I do actually. It's late and they need to go home, I don't even know them " He smiles fakely.
He never used to care if I had friends over, what is happening to him? He's changing quick and I don't like it.
" Aunt Macy and Grandma said they could sleep " I smile, and he sighs.
" Night " he grunts, before going up the stairs and slamming his bedroom door.
What the hell is up with him?!? I don't even know.

Everyone's eyes were on me, before they saw some drama on the TV and brought their attention back to it.
" It's okay, he'll get over it " Grayson whispered into my ear, planting a few small kisses on my collar bone, as he was cuddled into my chest.
" Thanks Gray, I love you " I whispered back.
" I love you too, Anna " he said, before closing his eyes and falling asleep, while the rest of us watched the TV.

********

I looked over towards Kendall and Cameron slowly, trying not to wake Grayson up with my movements.
She was asleep, cuddled into Cameron and he was too. Not going to lie, it was adorable. But I tried to throw those thoughts away and focus on how she had a boyfriend, one who she said was great, but I had a feeling she really didn't mean it.

Everyone was asleep, as it was around 3am.
I closed my eyes, resting my head on Grayson's before falling into a deep sleep.

********

" wake up! " I heard Blake say, pushing my lightly so I'd get up.
I groaned, before realising I could spend another day with my friends.
I jumped up, clearly not realising that Grayson was asleep on me, so I woke him up too. Oops.
I laughed as Grayson groaned, before sitting up too.
Everyone was already awake, but Kendall was gone.
" where's Kendall? " I asked, directing my question towards Cameron since I thought he'd know.
" she said she was going to make us breakfast, I offered to help but she said it was okay " He shrugged.
I nodded and walked into the kitchen, knowing what I wanted to find out while we were alone.
Aunt Macy and my Grandma came downstairs at this point, and started chatting to the boys which made me happy. Knowing that my family got along with my friends was a good feeling.

" Kendall? " I asked, as she spun around with a slight smile on her face.
" morning " she yawned, as she stood in front of the oven, waiting for the waffles to finish.
" I want to know what's going on " I say blankly, and she looked confused.
" Why are you all over Cameron when you're dating Jax? " I asked, and she coughed uncomfortably.
" I don't know " She shrugged, but she did know.
" you do, please tell me you're not going to cheat on Jax with Cameron. Cam's amazing but I thought you and Jax were happy! " I said, and she sighed.
" I'm far from happy, Anna " she whispered, and I could see the tears welling up in her eyes.
" what? " I was trying even more confused by the minute.
" promise me you won't tell anyone what I'm about to say " she held out her pinky finger, and I connected mine with hers like we were children again.
" he hits me, and beats me up " It came out so quiet it I barely heard it, but I did and I felt myself pull her into a hug.
" you've got to break up with him " I instructed, but she shook her head.
" I can't, he'll do stuff... I've tried to before, Anna " She started crying, so silently and I wiped the tears away.
" you're safe here, he can't control you anymore Kendall. " I mutter.
" I know, but if I do when I go back to Florida he'll hurt me " she whined.
" We'll help you... you have to tell someone " I said, stroking her back to comfort her.
" I know " she agreed, wiping her tears away.
" I've spoken to the police before, and they told him to stay away from me but he just came back! He said if I called the police he'd kill me or whatever " I could see how upset she was when she spoke.
" how does he hurt you? Do you have any bruises? " I asked, and she nodded.
She lifted up her shirt, and all along her side was a black and purple bruise, she winced at the pain as she pulled it up, and I stared in disbelief.
" he kicked me, a lot of times " She cried, but she made sure she was quiet.
I hugged her, until someone coughed uncomfortably.
I turned around to see Cameron, who's eyes wondered down to the bruise on Kendall's side.
" how did you do that? " he asked, his eyes wide in shock.
" I fell... " she said, it sounded like a question when she said it.
" no you didn't, please don't lie to me Kenz " He said, stepping closer and calling her the nickname I use for her.
She looked at me and gulped, before telling him everything.
He hugged her, and I couldn't help but notice how much he cared for her after knowing her for such a short amount of time.
I could see it in her eyes too, as she hugged him back.

********

We're done. You can't control me anymore, Jax. The police will be at your door before you know it. - Kendall

She hesitated before sending the message, as Cameron got done on the phone with the police.
We'd told the police that we weren't in the area, but she'd been abused by him a number of times. She told them his address, and let's hope that she won't have to deal with him anymore.
" thank you guys " Kendall smiled to us all, as me, Hunter, Ethan, Grayson, Blake and Brandon all nodded our heads.
Kendall told them too, and she trusted them.

" Guys? " Ethan said.
" Yep? " Brandon said.
" Olivia is coming over " Ethan blushed, and the boys all jumped on him while laughing.
Ethan was play fighting Blake, while Brandon watched and laughed. Hunter was sitting next to Grayson, talking about a video idea when the door went.
Silence fell upon the room, when Blake jumped up off of Ethan.
" I'll get it! " He teased, before rushing to my door and opening it quickly.
Olivia stood there, extremely confused as to who Blake was, until he spoke.
" are you Ethan's girlfriend? Lovely to meet you, he talks all about you " he smiled, shaking Olivia's hand as she blushed uncontrollably.
" BLAKE! " Ethan yelled, covering his face out of embarrassment as Olivia stepped inside.
" Your girlfriend, huh? " she laughed.
" No, I know you're not... I mean, I want you to be but... ugh " He rambled, being cut off by Olivia pressing her lips against his.
" I'd love to be " she smiled, and he grinned back, soon kissing her again.
" finally " Grayson mumbled, and we all started laughing.
Olivia smiled happily, and I'm happy to say that Ethivia is now real ;)

********

We all updated Olivia on what happened after we introduced her to the guys.
They got along, and I'm happy that all of us met. I have a feeling that they'll be by my side for a long, long time. After all, we're like a family. Even if it's a family that's only known each other for a few days :)

A/N- I'm sorry this chapter is terrible also... but soon Ariel will come into it and drama will go down with Anna's dad😂👍🏼 But yeah, this book hasn't got long left. I'll probably end it at around chapter 35 or something, but there will be a sequel! I have plans for it and I'm super excited💗💗 Comment what you think X