Chapter 25

I woke up to my Aunt Macy opening the curtains, letting a warm beam of sunlight hit my face.
I opened my eyes, and she gave me a warm smile.
" It's 9am, you're going to Grayson's in two hours, thought I'd wake you otherwise you'd have no time to get ready!! " She laughed, helping me make my bed as I got out.
" Thanks Aunt Macy, I probably would've slept in for another hour, then I'd be late knowing me " I sigh, before giving her a hug.
" Well, we've made you fruit salad downstairs for when you're ready " She told me, before closing the door behind her and leaving.
What to wear. I don't have a clue.
I decided on something casual, I mean we're going to his house, pretty much my second home, other than the dance studio of course.
I looked up at my wall, looking at the framed photo from my first modelling job up above my bed. I smiled at the memories and got out my phone, before texting the group chat.

Me: Morningggg X

Liv: She's awake, new record ;)

Kendall: Morning, hurry up and get ready so we can get fruit salad before you go!!

Ethan: we'll see you at 11?

Me: yep, where's Gray?

I realised Grayson wasn't on the group chat, which made me confused as he's usually on his phone when he wakes up.

Ethan: he's too busy trying to stop Cameron from beating the shit out of Blake, poor guy

Me: Okay then, see you later aha X

I know two of their names now, Cameron and Blake.

I put down my phone and looked through my wardrobe, going with an almost cropped white shirt, blue jeans and some adidas superstars. Pretty casual and comfy :)

I brushed my teeth before brushing my hair, then styling it in French braids. I took a photo with my hair styled, and posted it to Instagram.

Anna's Instagram post:

@annawells : Loving the braids ❣ X97,546 likes and 473 comments

@annawells : Loving the braids X
97,546 likes and 473 comments.

( load all 473 comments )

@dolansforlife : You're so pretty💗I ship Granna x

@annawells_fanx : Love you!!

@graysondolan : I'm loving them too

@grethanfans : ^^what a flirt

@dailydolans : Oooooo I ship it

@xxannawellsxx : Ily Anna! #Grannaforlife

*******

I put my phone in my pocket, before rushing down the stairs to get some of that fruit salad ;)
" I love your hair! You look gorgeous, A " Kendall smiled, handing me a bowl full of delicious looking fruit.
" Thank you, Kenz " I smiled, before we both tucked in to our food.
" Where's Darren? " Aunt Macy asked my grandma, who was sitting next to me at the table.
" he never came back from wherever he went last night, but if he comes home today I'm having a word with him, he's acting ridiculous " she scoffed, shaking her head as she spoke about her sons behaviour.
" yeah, he's acting as if we're nothing since he's talking to her... you guys are going home in like what? 4 days!! He needs to spend time with you! " I huff, before finishing my fruit salad and washing the dishes for my grandma.
" I know, I know " Aunt Macy sighed, completely agreeing that her brother is being extremely self centred all of a sudden.
" I've got to get going, but once I get back we should go out for a meal, if Dad wants to come then he can, but if he just wants to ignore us then he's not coming " I say, before checking the time on my phone to see it's quarter to eleven.
" Okay, have fun! Make friends " Kendall laughs, patting my back and I nod.
" bye guys, I love you all " I smile, and they say goodbye too.

I decided to go a little bit earlier, Ethan and Grayson wouldn't mind I'm guessing.
I knocked on their door, hearing loud yelling and laughing coming from behind the door.
" shut up! Someone's at the door " I hear someone yell, making me laugh to myself a little bit.
" It's Anna! " Someone screams, but I get a fright when someone is pushed up against the window quickly, soon rushing off laughing.
I laugh and the door opens, revealing Gray who had a smile on his face.
" Hey Anna " he smiled, taking me inside and giving me a kiss.
" Hi Gray, it sounded pretty hectic in here " I laugh.
" yeah, they're in the basement now waiting " He shrugged, giving me another kiss.
I felt it coming, I had to say it, I wanted to say it.
" I love you too " I smiled, blushing as I said it.
It probably sounded weird when I spoke, but I meant it. I really do love him.
He smiled, pulling me in for a long hug.
" I thought you just didn't hear me when I said it yesterday " he giggled, playing with my hair.
" no I did, I was just shocked, but I really do love you, Grayson " I grinned, not being able to say it enough.
" I love you too " he stared into my eyes, and I could see he meant it, even just by looking at him.
He didn't break eye contact until there was a scream heard from downstairs, making us jump.
" let's not keep them waiting, someone will probably be murdered by the time we reach the stairs " Grayson joked, taking my hand and pulling me down the stairs.
My heart race began to pick up, and I started to feel pretty nervous. What if they don't like me?

As soon as we got in the basement, all of their eyes were on me, with big grins spread across their faces.
" guys this is Anna, Anna these are the guys " Grayson tried to introduce me to the many boys sitting in front of me.
I laughed and looked at him.
Ethan gets up and points towards each one, saying their names in hope that I'd remember, I'll try.
" So we have Blake, Hunter, Brandon, Cameron, Aaron, Nash, Matthew, Joey and then us of course " Ethan laughed, taking a breath once he'd finally finished the long list.
" Hi! Grayson talks all about you, Anna " The one called Matthew said, winking which made me laugh a bit.
" good things I hope " I laugh, looking at Grayson who was blushing pretty hard.
They all seemed like great people from what I'd heard and I was hoping to make friends with each of them by the end of the day.
" so, what's the plan for today, then? " I asked, trying to find a spare seat.
I sat in between Joey and Blake, since there was an empty space.
" Movies? " Cameron offered, and we all nodded our heads eagerly.
I felt like starting conversation, so I did.
" how old are you guys then? " I asked Blake and Joey, who turned and smiled.
" I'm 15 and Blake is 17 " Joey answered, soon asking me how old I was.
" 17, I'll be 18 in like 3 days though " I smiled, and they laughed.
The day went on smoothly, and I'm glad to say that we all got on really well.
The boys were all so nice, and I made friends with each of them.
Soon I was added to a group chat with them all, and I got their numbers.
They all followed me on Instagram, and I followed them back in return.
" How did you all meet then? " I asked, now sitting next to Grayson and Cameron.
" Well, we do this tour called magcon, and I know Cameron and all the guys from there.... but cam introduced us to Ethan and Gray like 3 years ago or something " Aaron answered and I nodded.
" how long have you known the twins? " Hunter asked, he looked around 16 or 17.

A/N- I know I'm making most of the boys older / younger, just so they're closer in age. I know not all of them are 17 / 18 really, just for the story :)

" All my life, pretty much. We were bestfriends when we were little " I laughed a little thinking of the memories.
" aw " Brandon smiled, looking at a baby photo of Grayson on his wall as he said it.
" He once pushed me off the climbing frame at the park and I had to get stitches, I still need to get him back for that " I say, making the guys laugh.
We all talk for hours, and we end up on the topic of dance and sports.
" You guys should see Anna dance, she's really good " Grayson smiled, and I blushed at his compliment.
" I've watched the video on your account, you are really good, Anna "  Cameron smiled.
" thanks, you should watch my friend Olivia. She goes to my dance and she's amazing " I said clearly.
As I said Olivia's name, Ethan sunk into his seat and the boys turned to look at him.
" OLIVIA! That's her " they all screamed, jumping onto him and I laughed.
" Ethan said he had a crush on some girl and we forgot her name, but it's Olivia! " Blake was in fits of laughter.
I was laughing too though, Ethan was being squished while he sat there embarrassed, haha!

*******

It was now around 3pm, and I already knew which boys I would definitely end up growing closer too.
I spoke a lot to Blake, Hunter, Brandon and Cameron, they were my favourites ;)
The other boys didn't seem to bothered, they were nice but I could tell who welcomed me with more open arms.

A/N- Okay so I've brought some of the Magcon crew Into this ( new & old ) since I also love them💗 I know many people have done similar stuff like this, and I don't want people to think that I'm copying by bringing certain people into stories etc💗 But yeah, I've brought the guys into it❣❣ Next part won't be a chapter, it'll be a new facts page maybe of new characters❣👍🏼

bestfriend | g.dOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara