Chapter 18

I wake up the next morning, wrapped in Grayson's arms tightly.
I tried to get out of his grip without waking him, but I failed miserably.
He pulled me back towards him, gripping on even tighter.
" I know you're awake " I laugh.
" worth a try " he says in his morning voice. He sounded so cute.

" I'm going to make us some pancakes " I smile, jumping out of bed excitedly.
I had my dance performance today at the studio, god knows how many people will show up! Usually quite a lot of people do.
" I'll help " Gray yawns, getting up and throwing a his shirt from yesterday on.
We ran down the stairs, Grayson almost slipping this time and I tried not to laugh.
I made the batter, as Grayson got the pan and took a photo for his Snapchat story.
It was a photo of me mixing the pancake mixture with the caption ' she's a keeper😉 '
I covered my face one I realised he'd took it.
" Grayson! Your fans will hate me " I yell, hitting his hard chest.
" If they do that's their problem, they're not to true fans then " he throws his hands in the air and puts his phone in his pocket.
I smile and shake my head.
" what? " He laughs.
" I don't know " I say, even though I did.
I just couldn't believe it. I am dating my bestfriend. It sounds weird, and I hope it works out. Otherwise it could damage our friendship, and no one wants that ;)

*few hours later*

I did my makeup while Grayson typed on his laptop. I was getting ready for the dance performance and Grayson decided we should go live while I got ready.
" Hey guys! " He smiled to his laptop as eager fans joined.
He placed it on my dresser while he pulled out some hair stuff from my drawer.
" Hii! " I waved.
There were already so many people watching and we were reading comments.
Grayson looked at one and blushed.
" why you blushing boi? " I laughed, while filling in my eyebrows so they were fleeky ;)
" are you dating? " he read it out loud, making eye contact with me.
I knew he didn't really want to put it out there yet, so I did just what he was hinting at.
" No, we're bestfriends, super close " I smile, lying obviously.
He nods awkwardly. He's such a bad actor, oh my god.

Many comments came through saying ' FRIEND ZONED '
bish you thought aha ;)

(A/N- WHO ELSE PICTURED BRETMAN ROCK BECAUSE I DID AHA )

" What are you doing? " I laugh, looking at him choosing which bobble to go for.
" I'm doing your hair, pony tail? " He smirks.
" yes but do you even know how to do it? " I say, being cut off by him giving me a natural looking pony tail which looked cute.
" never mind then " I giggle.
I was wearing a black crop top, with a white outline. I also had on some palm tree shorts, which where baggy kind of ones. I put on my white trainers, so I could do my hip hop routine just fine.
Many of the comments coming through were things like ' I ship it ' or ' she's gorgeous '
I smiled, trying not to blush at the compliments.
" isn't she!! " Grayson winked, before wiggling his brows towards the camera.
I laughed at how cute Grayson was being, before telling him we had to go.
He ended the broadcast after we said goodbye to the viewers.

My twitter and Instagram notifications had blown up, many YouTube gossip channels were already onto us.
I clicked the link to one video while Grayson got ready, and I listening carefully.
" Today's YouTube news, Grayson Dolan posted a snapchat of his supposed to be bestfriend, Abbi Wells, making him what looks like pancakes, with the caption she's a keeper " He said, as a screenshot of the photo popped up on the screen.
" they then went live a few hours later and she denied all rumours about them dating, you'd be lying if you said you didn't ship it " He winked, making me laugh.

I turned off the video and returned to twitter.
I'd gained so many followers it was unreal, people saying we looked cute together etc.
I wasn't expecting this much love...
I was expecting... hate.

" Ethan will meet us at the dance studio, let's go! I'm excited to see this " he grinned.
" I'm excited too! " I say, intertwining my fingers with his.
We drove to the dance studio, and once we arrived, I was shocked.