Chapter 26

" Bye Anna, it was great meeting you " Hunter smiles, as I stand on Grayson's porch ready to go home.
" You too, Hunter, I'll text " I smiled, giving him a quick hug.
The only people left at the twins house now were Brandon, Blake, Hunter, Cameron and themselves of course. So I had a nice idea.
" wait, guys what're you all doing tonight? " I ask.
" Nothing, probably " Ethan shrugged.
" Why don't you all come out for a meal with me, my cousin, aunt Macy and Grandma " I beamed, guessing that my dad would probably end up not coming.
" what about your dad? " Ethan said, before Grayson lightly punched him, knowing we weren't exactly on good terms.
Ethan let out a quiet ' ow ' before I answered his question.
" he'll probably not want to come, and to be honest I'd rather it be just us right now " I scrunch my nose, knowing I was probably being extremely stubborn but I just don't want to be near him at the minute.
" I don't know about you guys, but I want food, so I'm going " Blake laughed, stepping beside me.
We all laughed and walked back to my house, since they all agreed to go.
I pushed open the door, to see Kendall dancing in front of the TV. She was playing just dance which made me laugh. That game is bomb.
" Just dance! I wanna join! " Brandon yelled, running towards her and joining in.
I laughed at the look on Kendall's face, she looked pretty confused.
" Kendall, this is Brandon, Hunter, Blake, Cameron and then you already know Eth and Gray " I laugh, sitting on the sofa.
Kendall already had her eyes on Cameron, and I could see him looking at her.
I laughed and called my grandma and aunt, who came into the room with big smiles.
I introduced everyone, and we chatted for a while before I asked about the meal.
" so, should we all go out to eat now? " I asked, but the boys were already comfy on the sofa.
" To be honest... I'm kind of down for a pizza and just dance kind of night now " Blake laughed, looking at the TV screen which displayed multiple different song choices.
" same " Brandon laughed, already grabbing the remote and clicking on what do you mean by Justin Bieber.

So we all agreed to order pizza, my Grandma and aunt Macy ate with us too before going upstairs to leave us to play just dance.
We had a battle, splitting into two teams.
I was the team captain of my team, while Cameron was the captain of his.
" Okay, I chose Kendall " he smirked, and Kendall jumped up and ran towards their side of the room.
He seemed to really like her, and she liked him, but she's dating Jax! And that's when I noticed. that she always talks about other cute boys, and whenever I talk about how she has a boyfriend she tries to change the subject.
I don't know why, even when she says he's great it sounds fake, and I really want to know what's up.

" Anna, who you picking? " Ethan asked, as I realised I was in a complete daydream.
" Oh sorry, I'll chose Blake " I shook it off, as Blake walked over and high fived me.
" I'll have Hunter " Cameron laughed.
" Brandon " I smiled, as Brandon rushed over.
" And we'll take Grayson " Cameron smirked, looking over at me with a funny look.

" that's fine with me, Ethan's the better dancer anyway " I joke, as Grayson pretends to be offended and Ethan laughs.
My team was pretty good. Me, Blake, Brandon and Ethan. The other team was Cameron, Grayson, Kendall and Hunter.

We had to win this, I'm pretty competitive when it comes to just dance.
The first round was Brandon vs Hunter, a brotherly battle ;)
They chose the song hips don't lie, and danced awkwardly to it as we laughed at them.
I snap chatted the moment, as they attempted to twerk while shaking their heads laughing.
I posted it to my story, instantly getting many views and screenshots.
People reposted the video to twitter and Instagram, which was funny now that all of their fans had seen them twerking to Shakira!

Hunter won, and I was extremely disappointed in Brandon. Only kidding, I think he deserved to win if I'm honest ;)
Next up was Ethan vs Grayson, and the team was extremely happy when Ethan won.
" told you Ethan was the better dancer " I smirk, looking at Cameron and Gray.
They both stuck their tongues out at me, and I laughed at how childish they were.
Next it was Cameron and Blake.
They danced for what felt like forever, but Blake managed to pull it off in the end.
" It's down to you Anna, if you don't win you're dead to me " Brandon joked.
I punched his arm playfully before coming face to face with Kendall.
We laughed and rolled our eyes at each other jokingly, before we chose the song Umbrella by Rihanna. God that song brings back memories.
We started dancing and I was in the lead, but Kendall was pretty close behind.
The boys were all filming, and I could hear them chanting our names.
In the end, I won, and I ran back to Blake, Brandon and Ethan and jumped in their arms.
" perks of having a dancer on their team " Blake joked.
Once we'd finished the just dance battle, we all gathered around the TV to watch the new episode of dance moms.
" I actually love Dance Moms " Brandon laughed, sitting next to me and eating some popcorn.
Grayson sat on the other side of me, and I lay my head on his chest. He cuddled Into me, making me feel warm and happy.
" Anna once made me watch it with her, it's okay actually " Grayson laughed, and I was smiling at the thought of it.
" I've never seen it, all I know is that Ariel filmed a video with Jojo, plus I've met some of the girls before, they're really nice " Blake said.
" who's Ariel? " I smirked, wiggling my brows and he blushed.
" his girlfriend, she's super cute " Hunter laughed and Blake punched his arm.
" ow! I meant cute as in sweet " He whined, and Blake laughed.
" We should invite her over one time, I don't want to be the only girl hanging around with you guys " I laugh.
" only girl? " Kendall scoffed, raising a brow.
I looked over at her, to see she was next to Cameron. They were super close, almost cuddling, in fact.
" I was kidding " I giggled, before finding the channel and putting dance moms on.
Halfway through the epsiode, the adverts began to play, and thats when the boys started talking non stop.
" is it bad that I'm already obsessed? " Ethan asked, and I could see him staring at the TV hoping the adverts would stop.
I laughed and shook my head.
" okay, well I'm obsessed " Ethan laughed, and all of the boys confessed.
" I'm glad you all like it, because we can have a dance moms day whenever the new episode comes out " I laugh, but they all agree and I smiled.
Kendall also really likes the show, and we used to face time each other whenever we watched it, but I prefer her being here like right now, obviously.

The epsiode came back on, and we all cheered excitedly as their faces popped up on the screen... before somebody interrupted the moment. My dad.

A/N- I straight up hate her dad ngl. But I love how they're all super close now! Maybe in the next few chapters we'll get Ariel in on the action😉

Comment what you think X