Chapter 6

I woke up to the sound of my alarm, I was surprised it wasn't my dad yelling at me for being late.
It was Monday, and I had school. Yay.
I quickly got out of bed, and headed to the bathroom to get ready.
I brushed my teeth and had a quick shower to freshen up.
I dried my hair, then straightened it because why not :\
I applied some concealer, powder, bronzer, highlight, mascara and lip balm, while I sang along to ' The Greatest ' by Sia.
Once I'd done my hair and makeup, I threw on a sweater which said New York, and some black jeans. I paired it with some boots, and I had some fluffy socks hidden ;)
I grabbed my rucksack, before running downstairs, almost slipping down a few steps.
" Morning, no breakfast? " My Dad said as I opened the door.
" Ethan and Gray always bring donuts when they pick me up " I smile, before placing a kiss on his cheek and leaving.
As soon as I stepped outside they pulled up, and Ethan rolled down the window, about to say his favourite catchphrase again.
" Get in loser, we're going shopping " I mock " Don't even say it " I add, laughing and sitting in the back.
He rolls his eyes playfully and shoots Grayson a funny look. Alrighty.
" Here's the donuts " Grayson says, handing me the bag which I take.
" Thank you " I say in a funny voice.
I take a Snapchat and post it on my story saying ' you know you have good friends when they bring you donuts in the morning✌🏼 '
Ethan was driving, and I looked up into the rear view mirror for a split second.
I could see Grayson looking at me through it, but as soon as we made eye contact he looked away. No contest I guess, I thought I'd win that one.

He sat in silence for the rest of the drive, and opened the door for me when we arrived. Not that I'm complaining buttttt.
" I'm going to go meet Darren, so you two have fun " Ethan smirks, patting our backs and walking away with a spring in his step.
" he's up to something " I roll my eyes and look at Gray.
" no shit " He jokes.
" shut up, what's first? " I ask.
" I don't know, why don't we take a walk or something... we've still got like 10 minutes " He shrugged.
" okay, let's go " I say grabbing his hand and pulling him back out the gates.
I swear I felt him shiver, which made me laugh but I don't know why.

We walked down the street, all the way to a cafe when we realised we couldn't keep walking forever.
" I have an idea " I said looking at the time.
" What? " Grayson laughed.
" what's the point going?? If we go, we'll be late. So let's not go at all " I shrug.
" Come on " He teased.
" pleaseeee, we can go back to mine and watch high school musical 3... I know you want too " I laugh, pulling on his muscular arm.
He smirked and then laughed.
" fine, I'm only in this for Troy and Gabriella " he giggled.

This should be fun.

A/N- WHATS GONNA HAPPEN?!?!? 😂 Ps- not what you're thinking,, sorryyyy😂✌🏻