Chapter 9

Today was Tuesday, so I had dance.
Unfortunately, my dad found out about us skipping school, I mean I never expected him not too so I wasn't surprised. But I was surprised when he let me off.
He didn't ground me! Usually he'd stop me going to dance because he knew I loved it so much.
" Dad? " I asked, needing to tell him about the modelling stuff since I hadn't mentioned it yet.
" yep? " he said, sitting down next to me on the sofa.
Its around 4pm, school just finished and I'm going to the dance studio in around an hour.
" I need to tell you something, but before I do I want to say that I want to do this " I say nervously, hoping he'll let me.
" what? Please tell me you're not moving away to become a str- " He began but I cut him off.
" No! Dad don't worry " I laughed " I've been offered a job at a modelling agency to model dance wear, and I think I could make something from this " I shrug.
" wow, that's great! " He says excitedly.
Okay, that was easier than expected.
" Is that what you want to do? Modelling? " he asked, he looked extremely interested.
" that and dance of course, I posted a video of me dancing on Instagram and now it's got almost 300,000 views... " I smile.
" so you're internet famous? " He laughed.
" no I wouldn't say that Dad haha, it's just one video " I raise my brow.
" I would say so, darling. Now when's that photo shoot thing? " He smiled.
I laughed and told him the date and time.
" okay, that's great! Now go get ready for dance, I'll drop you off " He offered, so I did as he said and got ready.
I threw my hair up in a messy bun, and put on a white crop top and booty shorts. We're doing that hip hop routine again and I love it!
I slipped on my adidas superstars and grabbed my bag.

Anna:

I posted a silly photo of me on Instagram while my dad drove me to dance, and immediately thousands of likes came through

I posted a silly photo of me on Instagram while my dad drove me to dance, and immediately thousands of likes came through. I now had over 100,000 followers since my dance video went ' viral ' I guess you could say. People would comment things like ' you're gorgeous😻 ' or ' Ilysm💗 You and the twins are goals '
Not going to lie, I can never post a photo without at least 100 of the comments mentioning the twins. I mean, I've been in their videos / photos before, as their bestfriend of course.

We arrived at dance and Liv greeted me with a hug.
" hey! Last time I saw ya you didn't have fan accounts for you! " She laughed and high fived me.
I had fan accounts of me? Woah.
" really? " I asked in shock, as she showed me her phone where there was some Anna Wells fanpages like she said.
We headed inside, where we placed our bags down and saw Jamie.
" hey superstar, you went viral with that video! " She said, making me cringe and go awkward.
I nodded and she soon stopped quizzing me on how it felt to be ' internet famous ' like my dad said. IM NOT.
She turned on the music and we began dancing, like I said, dancing is my life. It makes me feel calm.
We took a break, where we all had a drink and then returned to our positions.
We were dancing to the song Girls like By Tinie Tempah and Zara Larsson, we all loved it!