Chapter 11

That's embarrassing, It would've been worse if I wasn't bestfriends with this boy.
He let out a laugh and I covered my face.
" I'm sorry, that's so embarrassing " I mutter.
" it's funny " he laughed.
I shrug and start to laugh too.
Thank god he didn't care.

We sat down at the picnic and began eating the food he'd prepared, it was delicious.
" I'm guessing Ethan made the food then " I laughed as I bit into a chocolate strawberry.
" Hey! I made it " He groaned.
" Sure " I laugh.
He smirked and pulled me up, so I was standing in front of him.
He took off his shirt, revealing his toned abs. What is he doing?!?
" Let's jump " he wiggled his brows, pointing down to the water at the bottom of the cliff.
" no, I hate heights " I say, backing out.
" Come on! For me " he begs.
" fine " I say " but I don't have a costume or anything " I add.
" You can still go in! " He laughs, pulling on my arm.
It was beginning to get dark, the sun was setting over the water and it looked amazing.
" okay, but take a photo of me real quick next to the sunset " I giggle, and he does as he was told.
We then take some selfies too, my favourite was the one where Grayson was kissing my cheek and I was smiling. I'd never looked so happy.
" okay now let's jump " he says, getting a run up.
He counted down, and just as he said 1, he jumped off the edge and I let go.
It wasn't too high, but high enough for me to not do it.
" Ha! Tricked ya " I yell at the top of the cliff, as Grayson comes back up to the top of the water.
He laughed and swam to the sand, before climbing up all the steps to get back up.
He looked cute, the water dripping from his face and his messed up hair.
How can someone look so gorgeous even when they just jumped into freezing cold water?!?
I knew he was cold, so I wrapped my body around him, placing a kiss on his lips quickly.
" You're freezing " I say.
" yeah " he says, putting his shirt back on.
Damn, should've kept it off.

We packed up the picnic stuff and got in the car, listening to different music this time!
He put on sunset lover by petit biscuit, and we sang along to the non existent lyrics :)
I had so much fun though, I'll always remember this.
" thanks Gray, I had a great time " I say, as he walks me to my door.
" me too, we should do it again some time " He smiles.
" Yes! I'd love that " I can't help but blush at the thought of me being in Grayson's arms again.
And with that, he places a much more passionate kiss against my lips.
I smile and so does he.
" Will, uh... " He began, shaking his head as he struggled to find the words.
" Will you b- " Grayson said shyly, before the door was pushed open quickly, hitting him straight in the head.
" Oh my god! Are you okay? " I say, as Grayson held his head in pain.
" yes, I'm fine " he tried to laugh it off, but I could see he was hurt.
" Dad! " I groaned, as he stood in the doorway.
" did I interrupt something? " he asked awkwardly.
" No it's fine Paul " Grayson shook it off, still rubbing his head in agony.
" sorry kid, how's your parents? " My dad asked, changing the subject extremely quickly.
" they're good! " Grayson raised his eyebrows.
" Well, we're heaving a meal at ours on Friday night with a bunch of friends, tell your parents and we'd love for you all to come " My dad grinned.

A/N/ saucyyyy