Chapter 22

I woke up to my phone vibrating on the bedside table next to me, ugh.
I didn't care to look at who was calling, I just swiped along and answered with a groggy voice.
" Hello? " I yawned down the phone.
" Oh sorry, did I wake you? " Grayson apologised, I smiled at the sound of his voice.
Instead of denying it, I just told the truth.
" Yep, but it's okay, my alarm would've gone off eventually... and by alarm I mean Kendall " I laugh, still extremely tired.
He laughed and I smiled, even though he couldn't see me.
" Well, I was thinking we could go out for lunch or something " Gray offered.
" Yes! That'd be great " I began to wake up, knowing that I would be in Grayson's company made me all giddy.
" Great, well I'll pick you- " He began, but I cut him off.
" I'll pick you up, I can drive!! " I laugh.
" No it's fine I'll drive us " He insisted.
" great! I'll be outside your house to pick you up in an hour! Bye!! " I say excitedly, hanging up and laughing to myself.
I actually enjoy driving, and I really wanted to return the favour since he drives me everywhere all the time :)

I picked out an outfit, before brushing my teeth. I was practically tip toeing around my room so I didn't wake Kenz up, I was surprised she didn't wake up when I was on the phone to be honest.
I washed my face and applied my makeup.
I went extremely natural, filling in my brows, applying lots of mascara, some eyeliner, concealer, powder and a bit of blush. I also put on some lip balm.

I left my hair down and straightened it, before putting on my clothes I chose a bit earlier on.
I went with a faded light blue shirt, and some jeans, pretty casual. And my Nike trainers.
I grabbed my phone, purse and car keys, ready to leave the room-
" Anna? Where you going? " Kendall asks, sitting up in the bed, looking gorgeous even though she'd just woken up.
" out with Gray, I'm going for lunch so I'll probably be back at around... " I began, checking the time on my phone to see it's now half eleven.
" I'll be back in around 2 hours or something... we'll probably come back here " I added
" okay, what's Olivia and Ethan's number? I'll probably call them both to hang out with me so I'm not lonely " She laughs.
I give her their numbers and she messages them, as I leave to go get Grayson.
I'm guessing we'll all be hanging out together when me and Gray get back. Me, Olivia, Kendall, Ethan and Grayson. Squad goals.

" where you off to? " My grandma asks, giving me a morning hug.
" Lunch with Grayson, we'll be coming back after... " I smile.
She nods and gives me a grin.
" Well your dads at work, so it's just me, aunt Macy and Kendall for a bit then! " she laughs.
" Oh Kendall has invited Olivia and Ethan over, you remember them? " I ask.
" yes I do, they're lovely. Have fun dear " She beams, I give her a kiss on the cheek before saying goodbye to aunt Macy.

I get in my car and start driving towards the twins house, which is in my street so it's pretty close.
I arrive and smile when I see Grayson walking towards the car.
" Get in loser we're going shopping " I laugh, mimicking Ethan as I said it.
He laughed and got in the passengers seat next to me.
" it only works when Ethan says it, gorgeous " He jokes. Gorgeous. This boy doesn't stop with compliments.
" Where we off to? " I ask, even though I was behind the wheel.
" How about Pizza, I'm in the mood " Gray smiles.
I look over at him, and our eyes meet. I can't even get over how perfect he is... everything. I'm not even kidding. His outfit was great too.
He has a green bomber jacket on, with a plain white shirt and some jeans. But he made it look ten times more attractive than it probably should've ;)

Gray: