Chapter 12

Today is Friday, the day of the meal with our family friends.
My dad is good friends with Olivia's parents too, so her and her family will be there.
The twins are coming, and their sister Cameron who I'm also pretty good friends with, their parents too obviously.
And that's it, I think.
The twins have never met Olivia, which is weird because they've both been a huge part of my life for a long time.
But they've never actually met.
I was pretty excited! Tomorrow is Saturday, and have my photo shoot. I'm nervous but I can't wait at the same time! Olivia is coming with me too, I don't want to be alone :)
This weekend is pretty busy for me. Tonight is the meal / party thing, tomorrow is my first shoot and on Sunday Jamie is opening the studio for loads of people to watch our dance and my solo.

Guests were soon to be arriving, and after what felt like hours of waiting, the doorbell went.
" Hey liv! " I grin, pulling her into a hug and doing the same for her parents.
" Hey Hun! We brought some wine for your dad, where is he? " Olivia's mom, Cara said with a friendly smile.
" he's in the kitchen, just go in " I nod.
" Okay, have fun kids " Her Dad smiled, patting our backs and heading to the kitchen with Cara.
Me and Olivia rushed into the living room, before flopping on the sofa.
" when's your boyfriend coming? " She smirked.
" he's not my boyfriend " I groan. I wish.
" yet " she laughed.
I giggled and I heard the door go again, they were here.
" hi guys! " I say, opening the door and giving everyone a quick hug.
" It feels like I haven't seen you in forever Cam " I smile, since she's been at college.
" Yep, I missed you " She smiles.
Cameron has always been like the sister I never had to me.
" guys this is Olivia, Olivia this is Ethan, Grayson and Cameron " I laugh, introducing them to one another.
All the parents were now in the kitchen chatting, so it left us all.
" Hi, I'm Ethan " Ethan smirked, pulling her into a hug. Woah. Steady on Ethan.
She politely hugged back, she was a bit confused. Same to be honest.
Grayson just laughed and took a step closer to me, whispering something in my ear.
" He likes her " He said, causing me to open my eyes widely and hold in my giggles.
We're so immature.
I mean, I can't blame Ethan. Olivia is gorgeous too.

Olivia: ( played by Jordyn Jones )

We all sat around the dinner table, as my dad brought out the food with the help of the dads

We all chatted away for what felt like hours, and it was a great evening spent with the best people.

A/N- updating later✌🏻 Bye x