Chapter 19

There was a huge line of excited girls, holding their phones out ready.
" I think they know you and Ethan are coming " I laugh, looking at Grayson who smiled at me.
" I think they're here for you, Anna " he smiles, pointing towards them.
They were looking at me, screaming and shouting.
Oh my god. What the frick?!?
We got out the car, and spoke to the large group of girls at the door before being taken in by security. Yes, I repeat, SECURITY. THIS BISH HAD SECURITY.

" Jamie? What is going on? " I laughed, starting to get really excited.
" I don't know!! I posted saying that the opening evening was tonight and it blew up once I mentioned you! " She beamed, soon making eye contact with Grayson.
" And who is this? " Jamie put her hand out for Gray to shake, and he accepted.
" I'm Grayson, Anna's boyfriend " He said politely with a grin, it sounded weird. But great.
" Lovely to meet you, I've heard all about you ever since she was little you know! Oh and you and your brother are pretty famous, aren't you? " She said, making me cringe.
He shrugged, not knowing what to say.
" well a lot of the fans are here for you guys too, they were shouting stuff about you guys, and whatever Granna is?!? " she questioned.

Oh my god. Granna? A ship name for me and Grayson. Why does our ship name have to sound like grandma?!?

We spoke to Jamie for a little bit longer, and she ended up telling us that she would hold a meet and greet at the end of the event, so fans could meet the twins and me if they wanted.
I still didn't know why people wanted to meet me so bad, I guess it's because of that Instagram video. Or the twins?!?
Once Ethan and Olivia arrived, we went to the changing rooms to wait.
Jamie was getting all the fans / people wanting to watch us dance into the studio, and once they were settled the hip hop number was called out.
Ethan and Grayson snook out next to Jamie, so they could watch too.
We were already stretched and ready, so once she called us we ran out energetically.
She clicked play and we began dancing.
The music to Girls Like began playing and we went with the flow...

A/N- Just imagine Anna and Olivia being in the first group of girls, I know they don't look like them at all but just picture Zendaya // girl in the cover photo and Jordyn Jones dancing✌🏼

Once we'd finished performing the hip hop number, we received a huge cheer from the people watching. I looked over to Ethan and Grayson, who were clapping wildly and smiling.
I gave some high fives to the people watching before taking a 5 minute break.
I drank some water, before preparing for my solo.
" Now Anna is going to perform her solo, it's a cover of titanium and it's amazing " Olivia said into the microphone, as she was helping Jamie host this.
I stood up and many people began to cheer, pulling their phones out to record.
" WOO ANNA! " Grayson yelled, unfortunately he yelled once it'd gone quiet so people began to laugh including me.
Ethan was trying his best not to laugh at Gray, it was hilarious.
The music began and I performed my solo, to the best of my ability. I danced like it was the last time I ever would, and I thought I did pretty good.
Once I'd finished there was a loud applause and I bowed, soon dragging out a stool and sitting on it in the middle of the studio.
I was going to answer a few people's questions, because why not?
Olivia joined me too.
Jamie sat and watched, looking relaxed and rather happy.
I held the microphone, speaking into it as a few people raised their hands for questions...