Chapter 23

Anna's Instagram post:

@annawells : 😘💗93,874 likes and 347 comments

@annawells : 😘💗
93,874 likes and 347 comments.

( load all 347 comments )

@dolanlove : is that Grayson?!?

@anna_wells_fanpage : 😻😻💗 This is cute x

@kendallw : you guys are adorable💗💗

@annawells: I love youuu x @kendallw

@dolansbaex : THATS GRAYSON!! Look at his recent Instagram!! #Granna 💗💗

@dolantwinsfan : ^^^ omg it is

********

I read a few comments, and the one by @dolansbaex stood out. I went onto Grayson's profile, to see he'd posted this picture:

 I went onto Grayson's profile, to see he'd posted this picture:

Oh shit. I swear their fans are detectives.

I shuffle close to Grayson, as he watched the TV closely. He turned to me and smiled, before I spoke in a hurry.
" Grayson, I might have posted a photo of us and everyone knows it's you because of your recent post and I don't know what to do " I blurt, burying my face in my hands out of embarrassment.
" it's okay, I mean... it makes it easier for us I guess " He shrugs, trying to find the positives to make me feel better.
" Yeah but you said you weren't ready... " I sigh.
" I'm not ready to tell them yet, I know, and you didn't. You never made it official, neither did I. We're still allowed to post things together and all that " He laughs, and I realised I may had been overreacting.
" true " I take a deep breath, thank god.

Me and Grayson chatted about it for a while with Olivia, Kendall and Ethan.
" Don't officially announce it yet, but you guys can post stuff obviously, it's your life!! if anyone asks in public if you're dating, don't deny it, but don't announce it, you get me? " Olivia laughs.
" Yeah, that's true, it's like you're teasing them... pretty funny actually " Ethan laughs.
" Leave them guessing, then one day when you're ready just drop the bomb of news on them... that'll make them excited " Kendall pulls a funny face and nods her head.

So, that's what we agreed to do. We're going to act like a couple, because we are one. We're not going to lie about us, that's just stupid. We will avoid the question, but when the time is right, we'll answer. We don't exactly have to make it official either, people already have their suspicions... but oh well ;)

I turn off my phone and throw it on the couch, before resting my head on Grayson's chest.
" I've got to get going, I'll see you guys tomorrow " Olivia says, hugging each of us.
" I'll drive you home " Ethan says, and Olivia thanks him.
" Gray, you coming? " Ethan asks.
" you can stay if you want " I offer.
" I'll stay bro, see you in the morning or something " He replies and Ethan says goodbye to us.

(A/N- if you're wondering where Anna's aunt Macy and grandma is, Anna's dad took them out to visit a family friend they haven't seen in a while x they come back at around 11pm and it's 10pm ish now x )

" where's Gray sleeping? " Kendall asks.
" with me probably " I laugh.
" what about me? " Kendall jokes.
" Kenz, you only slept with me last night because you couldn't be bothered to move after you got comfy, you've got your room " I laugh, talking about the room she stayed in ever since she was little. It was pretty much her own bedroom in our house :)
" I know I'm kidding, night love birds " She smiles, before running up the stairs to her room.

I looked over at Grayson who was now in the kitchen getting some water, which he brought upstairs with him.
I changed into some comfy pyjamas and got into the cold sheets, trying to make them warm.
" hurry up I'm cold " I shouted to Gray who was in the bathroom.
He walked out, being such a tease. He walked deliberately slowly, tip toeing with a cheesy smirk on his face.
" hurry! " I yell, and he laughs and gets into the bed with me.
He pulls me close to his chest, and he wrapped his arm around my waist. He was really warm, and I could hear and feel his heart beating heavily.
" night Grayson " I yawn, knowing exactly what I wanted to add. I love you. But was it too soon? I can't seriously be in love already.
" Night Anna " he said, placing a kiss on my forehead which made me smile and blush.
Thank god it was dark and he couldn't see me properly. What did he have such an effect on me? Everyday I'm falling more in love with him, and I'm afraid to admit it. What if he doesn't have as strong feelings for me as I do for him?
My thoughts got interrupted when my eyes closed, leading me to fall asleep a little bit later.

*******

A/N- will try to upload loads today💗💗 I'm determined to with L_imagine a happy birthday on everything pretty much😂 I've done it so now I'm wishing her a happy birthday on here!! I love you lots💗 ( I've said this so many times today ahaha sorryyyy + you'll have to hear it again in my post 😂 )

But yeah, we also have like 240 views! Thank you so much omg💗

Tell me what you think, comment