Chapter 16

As soon as they'd done my hair, which was straightened, I was handed some clothes by this Chase guy.
" there " He said, placing them into my hands roughly.
He shot me a dirty look which I gladly returned.
I gave him a smug smile before thanking Becky for the clothes. I made my way to the changing room, where I slipped on the dance clothes.
Becky then came in to make sure they all fit properly, and she did some extra details too.
I was wearing all dance clothes, since I was doing a dance wear shoot.

I took some selfies in the mirror before I left and made my way to the photographer.
" right, so. Be relaxed, there's nothing to be worried about " He smiled, making me sigh in relief.
Be relaxed. I can do that.

I posed for some of them, smiling in the other. Most of them were just me giving mysterious looks or looking away from the camera which looked pretty good!
We then took some photos of me doing dance moves in the clothes. I lifted my leg all the way up, balancing on my toes.
He snapped the photo and told me to do something else.
I ran into a split leap ( not sure if that's what they're called aha ) right in front of the camera, and he took the photo at the perfect time.
We looked through the photos, and if I'm honest, they looked amazing.
" you're a natural in front of the camera, Anna " Callum grinned, patting my back.
I smiled at his comment and took some photos on my phone of the pictures they'd took.
I sent them to Ethan and Grayson, who messaged back instantly.

Biatch Group Chat:

Ethan: They look great! I'll buy the magazine ;)

Gray: You look gorgeous💗💗 X

Ethan: cute

Gray: shut it

I laughed and put my phone down, realising we'd been here for many hours.
We were finished, my first modelling job was done. And hopefully this would be the start of many more :)