Chapter 17

We left the studio, with huge grins on our faces.
We were both so happy! It couldn't have gone any better, and to top it off, they were going to send me framed versions of my photos with the finished magazine early!! I couldn't wait :)

We were waiting outside for Olivia's mom to pick us up, since my dad was at work this Saturday.
She pulled up and we hopped inside, Liv in the front and me in the back.
" How did it go, Anna? " Cara, Olivia's mom smiled.
She'd always been close to my family, or me and my dad at least.
" Great! They're sending me the photos framed soon, they said they'd get to my house by Monday " I beamed.
She could tell I was very happy.
" That's great! You'll have to show me the photos " she said, beginning to drive down the road " I'll definitely buy the magazine " she added.

Once she dropped me off, I was home alone. It felt weird since the last few days had been crowded and busy, but I had a few hours to myself before my dad got home.
So what did I do? I had a dance party to some of my favourite songs :) Oh, and guess what? Not high school musical.
Once I'd finished partying in my room, I flopped onto my bed and turned on the TV. The new episode of dance moms, my favourite TV show ever, is on tonight.
It was around 7pm now, and I was starting to wonder where my dad was. He works around 45 minutes away from the house, so I just thought he was running late until he texted me.

Dad: Working night shift tonight too, will be home in the morning. I love you, lock the doors X

Me: Okay, love you too. Already done x

I texted back and sighed. My dad never works overnight, and I didn't know how to keep myself occupied, so I FaceTimed Grayson.
" Hey " he smiled, his beautiful face popping up on the screen.
" Heyyyy " I said, grinning cheekily at the screen.
" What do you want? " He raised his eyebrows, knowing I wanted something.
" can you come over? My dads working night shift and I'm lonely " I shrugged.
" Sure, I'll be over now " he said, hanging up.

A few minutes later I heard a knock at the door, and I greeted him with a hug.
" How was the shoot then? " he asked, playing with my hands as we lay on my bed.
" It was great! I can't wait to see the magazine " I smile
Without hesitation, he pulls me into a kiss and mutters something beneath his breath.
" hm? " I said, not knowing what he said.
He looked into my eyes, before cupping my cheeks with his large hands.
" Will you be my girlfriend, Anna? " He smiled.
Did he really just ask?!? Duh.
" I'd love to be your girlfriend, Gray " I giggled, placing a kiss on his cheek and he blushed.

Finally. I knew I could be in his arms, the way I wanted to be. Not in the friend zone.
Just as it reached 9pm, I changed into pyjamas and got in the covers with Grayson.
We were cuddled up ready to watch the new episode of dance moms together.

" so what's this dance moms crap about? " He shrugged, placing a bit of popcorn into his mouth.
" Dancers, pretty damn good dancers, and their moms who argue over things like who's on the top of the pyramid or what their teacher says " I laughed.
He nodded his head and smiled.
" Sounds great " he said, extending the great.
" It is! It's my favourite show, now shut up " I laugh, cuddling into him more as we watch the TV.

A/N- dance moms genuinely is my favourite TV show, I started watching it from season 1 onwards last year, and I got up to date like 3 months later✌🏼I love it so much omg💗

IM SO HAPPY GRAY AND ANNA ARE FINALLY TOGETHER!! But will it last?!? Oh snap