Chapter 13

It was getting towards the end of the night, and the parents were now in the living room talking about something that ' didn't involve us '
I mean we heard all of our names mentioned like twenty times?!?
We were now in my room listening to music, and dancing.
Me and Olivia were dancing to some high school musical songs, and I was pretending to be Troy.
She leaped into my arms and I caught her, as we were pretending to be a part of the rooftop scene. It was pretty hilarious to be honest.
" Let's play truth or dare! " Cameron suggests.
" Okay " Olivia squealed, she loves games like this.
We all sat in a circle on my bed, waiting for someone to volunteer to go first.
Ethan decided he would, so we began playing while the lyrics to cold water by Justin Bieber played in the background.
" Truth or dare " Grayson said, looking towards Ethan.
" Truth " He smirked.
Wimp.
" okay, do you like Olivia? " Grayson wiggled his brows, being such a tease.
Ethan turned bright red, like a tomato.
" dude I only just met her.... " He said awkwardly, even though they'd been chatting like they knew eachother for years.
The thing is, I could actually see them together... they'd be cute!
I could tell he liked her, or at least found her attractive ;)
We just looked at him blankly, while Olivia fiddled with the fabric on her jumper.
She went so awkward and it was pretty funny haha!
" Can I change to dare? " He muttered.
" nope " me and Grayson said at the same time, popping the p.
" ugh " he groaned, before covering his face and whispering " yes "
Olivia's cheeks turned pink, and me and Grayson bursted out laughing.
" Guys! We've got to head off now " We heard Sean yell downstairs, so Ethan, Cameron and Grayson stood up and hugged us all bye.
When Ethan hugged Olivia it looked really awkward, but they exchanged numbers and it was pretty cute.
" Bye A " Grayson whispered into my ear, placing a kiss on my cheek.
" Text me, bye gray " I smiled, giving him a hug as they all left.
I could feel myself blushing as soon as they were gone, and it went silent in my room.
Now me and Olivia were the only ones left, and I knew she was about to go crazy.
" he kissed you! " she blurted, looking excited.
" and? We've kissed before " I shrugged.
" Why didn't you tell me?!? Are you guys official? " she smirked.
" no, I want him to ask though... I think he was going to a few days ago but my dad hit him in the face with a door... " I laughed nervously.
" well, he'll ask " She smiled.
I nodded and we ran downstairs to Olivia's parents who were just about to call us down.
" Can Liv sleep? We're going to the shoot in the morning together so we could just go straight there " I asked with Olivia behind me.
" yeah okay, I'll drive you both there, and for clothes? " my dad smiled.
" me and Olivia are literally like the same size, she can borrow my stuff " I smile, she says goodbye to her parents and they leave.
We watch a movie one we're in our pyjamas, and I post some selfies of us both on Instagram. They instantly racked up a bunch of likes and comments. It was pretty crazy.
Me and Liv stalked some of my fanpages, liking and commenting on their photos / videos. They had multiple videos of me dancing that they'd got from Jamie's Instagram, and also had my selfies posted! It felt weird, but cool at the same time.

" so, you and Ethan " I smirk.
" shut up! " She throws a pillow at my face.
" you like him too? Because I could tell as soon as he met you he was crazy for ya " I laugh.
" he's sweet " she smiled, blushing to herself as she said it and I giggled.
" you would be cute together " I beamed.
" Thanks " she laughs.
The rest of the night was spent eating large amounts of sweets and crisps, while watching our favourite movies. Tomorrow is the shoot. And god I'm nervous.