Chapter 1

" Wake up kid " My dad said, pulling the sheets off of me causing me to shiver.
" Dad! Why? " I yell, trying to pull them back over me, but I failed yet again.
" You slept in " He nodded.
I rolled my eyes and slowly got up, before rubbing my eyes and yawning.
My Dad and I are very close, I've never had a mother figure in my life. She died when I was a baby, so I don't remember her at all. All I have is a photo that my dad keeps stuck on the fridge with a magnet.
I walked towards my large wardrobe, not knowing what to wear. Before deciding on some leggings and a comfy shirt, I tie my hair up into a high pony tail.
I have extremely long brown hair, and I prefer to keep it out my face mostly.
Today is Sunday, the day I love the most.

It's probably weird that Sunday is one of my favourite days, but it's because I dance. Ever since I was three I've been a dancer, and I used to train every single day.
Now I only practice after school on a Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, but also pretty much all day on a Sunday. It's my life. And I love it.

I throw on my adidas superstars before grabbing my dance bag and throwing some deodorant inside. As soon as I unplugged my phone from the desk I received a message.

Liv: You going to dance today?? If you are hurry your ass up, I'm lonely

Me: I'm on my way now, should get there in 5 x

Liv: you better

Olivia is my only girl friend. I met her in dance when I was 10, and we've been really good friends ever since. But for my bestfriends? Ethan and Grayson Dolan. Since nappies we've been extremely close, because of our parents of course. I know what you're thinking ' THE DOLAN TWINS NO WAY '
I just think of them as normal people, I mean I've been with them through thick and thin, and the same for me.

A/N - So this is chapter one ahah! It's not very good but I'm going try and update every day!! So Liv ( Olivia ) is her friend, who's being played by Jordyn Jones, because why not😂✌🏻 But Anna ( the main character ) is being played by the girl in the story cover photo... I don't know her name but she's freakin gorgeous.
Will update a lot tonight💗