Chapter 21

*1 week later*

I woke up to my door being bursted open, sending a cold draft of air to my face which sent shivers down my spine.
" Dad!! " I groaned, throwing a spare pillow to his face.
" It's not Dad! It's grandma!! " She screeches, instantly making me open my eyes widely.
Grandma?!? My fricking grandma. What the hell?!?
" Grandma!! " I yelled with the biggest grin across my face, jumping onto her and hugging her with all I could.
I'd always been close to my dads side of the family, but they live quite a while away so I never get to see them.
I don't have anyone on my mothers side of the family, or at least I've never met them.
" Why are you here? " I smiled, letting go of her but holding her hands. I just realised how rude that probably sounded, oops ;)
" I wasn't going to miss my Anna's birthday!! You'll be 18! " She jumped up and down.
For a woman of 68 she has a lot of energy!!
" Oh yeah... " I said. I completely forgot about my birthday, it's in a week.
November 10th, the day the world was blessed with my presence.
" Well! Come down Hun, there's more people waiting! " She says before leaving me to get ready.
Who else is there?!? OMFG! Please tell me it's two of my favourite people! ( sorry Ethan and Grayson ;)

I throw on a ripped gray jumper, which was cropped. I matched it with some comfortable black leggings and trainers. I quickly put my hair in a bun, before adding a necklace and going makeup free!!

Anna:

I rushed down the stairs, to reveal another two beautiful faces

I gasped, running into their arms and screaming happily.
" Kendall! Aunt Macy!! " I cover my face in shock, before pulling them into another hug.
" It's been forever!! I missed you, A " Kendall smiles, holding back her tears.
" I missed you too Kenz " I laugh, jumping up and down like grandma did!
" and aunt Macy, I missed you too " I say, smiling widely.
" We all missed you darling!! " She beams.
" Now since it's Saturday we're going out for breakfast, invite some friends!! " My Dad grins, clearly happy that his sister, mother and niece are here :)
" it's great like this! Let's go! " I yell excitedly, grabbing them and pulling them out to the car.
We drove to the restaurant where we got a table, soon sitting down all with big smiles.

This was like an early birthday present, being with my favourite people.
I hadn't seen them in years, and just seeing their faces was like an early birthday present!! A great one too.
" So, I hear you've got a boy in your life " My aunt winks, as she scans the delicious looking menu.
I blush and perk up.
" He's always been in my life, Aunt Macy! " I laugh.
" who is it?? I can't believe you haven't told me yet! " Kendall wiggles her brows and I punch her arm playfully, as I was sitting next to her.
" Well I don't have your phone number since you got a new phone " I shrug.
" Oh yeah... I definitely got a new phone. Of course I didn't change it because you wouldn't leave me alone, whattttttt " She jokes, emphasising many words.
" Kenz!! " I laugh, and she giggles.
It quiets down and we order our food, before grandma starts up the conversation again.
" so who is it? " She smiles.
" Grayson, you know him... he used to play out with us Kenz, Ethan too. Remember? " I beam, thinking of the times that grandma, aunt Macy and Kendall used to come over a few times each year.
We would always play out with the twins too, and seven year old Ethan and Kendall may have had a little romance ;)
She laughed and smacked the table.
" That boy was my first kiss, It was Ethan! It's been a while since I've seen them " She smirks.
" He was your first kiss?? The last time you were here was when you were 14, how old were you, Kendall? " Aunt Macy scolded, obviously not being serious which made me laugh.
Kendall rolled her eyes and I spoke.
" Well, don't touch him, he likes Olivia, remember her? " I ask.
" yeah, I do remember Liv! And I won't, remember Jax? " She took a sip of her drink.
I nodded and she carried on.
" Yeah well we've been dating for over a year now " She says as she shrugs her shoulders.
" cute! " I smile, pulling her in for a hug but she pushes me away.
" don't call me cute " Kendall gives me a serious look and I laugh.

After the meal we went back home, only to be greeted by a knock on the door as soon as we were comfy in my room.
" I'll get it! " I hear Dad shout from downstairs.
Two seconds later, we hear loud footsteps making their way towards my room.
The door pushes open, and two boys appear which makes me smile.
" Hiii! " I grin, hugging Ethan and giving Gray a kiss.
" Hey " Ethan smiles, feeling confused at who Kendall was.
" oh, remember Kendall? " I say, they shake their heads.
" Ethan!! Your first kiss! " I giggle, falling on the bed in fits of laughter as he blushed.
" Oh... yeah, hi " Ethan laughs.
" Hi, whatever our seven year old selves had... let's be friends " Kendall joked, nodding her head and high fiving him.
Ethan smiled and agreed, could've been awkward. Thank god Kendall actually has confidence and is pretty straight to the point.

We all started chatting and it was pretty funny, talking about childhood memories and our lives.
I pulled out a photo album, showing a photo of us all when we were little at the park.
" Oh my god, look at my hair " Grayson groans, trying to snatch the photo away.
I take a photo of it on my phone and post it to Snapchat, which he pretends to be annoyed at me for.
I place a kiss to his cheek and he blushes, making me giggle.
Kendall and the twins were hitting it off pretty well, and we all took some selfies together.
I was seriously surprised they didn't remember her to be honest, whenever she'd visit we all spent so much time together!!

" we've got to get going, want to hang tomorrow? " Ethan asks, giving us each a friendly hug to say bye.
" sure, bye " I smile as he leaves the house.
" Bye A, see you tomorrow " Grayson gives me an even tighter hug, placing a kiss on my lips which I needed.
I don't know why or how he makes me feel like this... It's weird. But amazing.
" Bye Gray " I blush, as he leaves too.

Soon it's just me and Kenz, and she can't stop wiggling her eyebrows in amusement.
" shut up " I push her off the bed and she laughs.
" I didn't say anything!! " she says in between breaths.
" Well, I know what you were implying " I help her up, and she fixes her dyed hair.
Kendall's hair is dyed almost a grey kind of white colour... You could say it's silver I guess, but it suits her and looks amazing.

( photos in next update of Kendall ✌🏼 )

The day passes by quicker than ever, time flies when you have fun, I guess! We ate dinner with the family, and it actually feels like the family. Not just dad and I, but all of us together again.
It made me so happy, and before I knew it, I was asleep in my bed next to Kendall, hearing light snores coming from her.
I closed my eyes, soon falling into slumber, dreaming of the day ahead :))

A/N- Updated!! And it's actually the longest chapter I've done I think! The next thing I'm posting isn't a chapter but it's facts about characters with photos of them! Enjoy :)