Chapter 24

I woke up, soon turning over to look at Grayson's face, but he wasn't there.
I yawn and pull off the duvets, soon scrunching my nose at the burning smell coming from downstairs.
" shit! " I heard a deep voice yell, making me laugh and throw on a dressing gown and some slippers.
I walked down the stairs, hearing his loud footsteps as he rushed from one end of the kitchen to the other.
" Making breakfast? " I laugh, raising a brow at Grayson holding a pan.
" Well, I was trying to make you pancakes.... " He shrugged, trying not to laugh at the almost black pancake.
" Looks great? " I lie, making it sound like a question.
He laughed and put the pan down, as aunt Macy and grandma walked in the room.
" Oh Grayson " Grandma laughed, patting his back and looking in the pan.
She picked it up and threw it in the bin, making me giggle silently.
" I'll make us all a full breakfast " Aunt Macy smiled, being extremely happy for the morning.
" we'll have bacon, eggs, and all that stuff! Sound good? " She asked, as she reached inside the fridge for the stuff.
" Sounds amazing " I thanked her.
" thank you, Macy " Gray smiled, as she gave him a toothy grin.
" can you go wake up Kendall? She'll want breakfast " Grandma chirped, and Grayson and I nodded.
On the way upstairs we bumped into dad, who was on his phone, who huffed and ignored us.
Okay, what's his problem all of a sudden?!?
" whatcha doin? " I wiggled my brows, looking at the phone screen but he yanked it away.
My dad is never on his phone really, only work stuff. Maybe that's what it was?
" Work " he muttered, before smiling at the screen when a message popped through.
" since when does work make you smile and ignore me? " I stare at him, waiting for an answer.
" Am I not allowed to message people, Anna? " He grunted, before pushing past me down the stairs.
What the actual heck. My dad never acts like that, we're so close. Of course he's allowed to talk to anyone he wants, I was just interested as to why he wasn't paying any attention to what was happening around him. Whoever it was, is changing his attitude. I could already tell. Is it wrong to say that about your father??

I huffed and stepped towards Kendall's door, but Grayson grabbed my wrist, spinning me around so I was wrapped in his arms.
" He was messaging some girl named Danielle, I saw the name " Grayson shrugged.
He was so close to me I could feel his breath against my skin, making me shiver.
" He even had two kissy faces next to her name... " He tried not to laugh, and so did I.
But why wouldn't he just tell me?? He didn't have to lie about working so he could see this ' Danielle ' girl. I was going to get it out of him. But for now, let's go wake up sleeping beauty.

I pulled Grayson into her room, after thanking him for telling me.
" I'm already up " she said, as she sat up in her bed on her phone.
" then come down, your mom is making a full breakfast " I smirk, instantly making her jolt up.
She knows that when her mom cooks, it's the best thing ever.
" you don't have to tell me twice girl " she grinned, before high fiving me and Gray.
We walked downstairs, all sitting at the table together to eat.
My dad was on his phone while he was eating, how can he do it and I can't?!? Double standards much?!?
" So " Grayson began, trying to break the awkward silence.
" I was thinking that tomorrow you could come over to mine, and meet my friends " He added, making me feel weird. Meet his friends.
The twins and I had always been bestfriends, but he made new friends when he got into the whole social media thing.
He's known them for like 3 or 4 years now, and apparently they connected when they were all extremely small figures.

" Sure " I shrug it off, knowing that I'd probably embarrass myself in front of my boyfriends bestfriends.
I don't even know why we hadn't met yet, I guess we've never really crossed paths. Most of them live in the area too, some even down the road!! I've just never met them, or seen them in fact!
Sure, Instagram photos of them together, but not face to face.

A/N- They're all like 17 turning 18 soon in this, so they're almost done with school. They're currently off school for two weeks :) They also never went to the same school as the twins friends x