Ftwd- Chris Mawana

" Chris & Y/N make sure you both stay with the car. We will go look for the others. Okay?." Travis says looking at us I nod understanding and follow Travis orders, unlike Christopher.

I then watch Travis hand me the keys and see Chris look at his dead like if he found out if he were adopted.

" Come on, I'm not that bad." I say looking at Chris who was pleading his father to let him go with him. Chris then looks over at me, but I just roll my eyes at him before crossing my arms & leaned on the car a bit.

" Your staying." Travis says as Chris just groans in annoyance and we then watched the other leave the parking lot.
I then watch Chris from the corner of my eye awkwardly walk beside me.

" You know I didn't mean anything against you when I wanted to go with my dad. I'm just done being treated like a kid." He tells me as I just slowly nod my head with a smile on my face.

" He's your father Chris, he'll always treat you like that. Get used to it."

" Shut up." He says as my eyes widen and I give him a bit of an death glare.
" Excuse me?" I say shocked as he then points over my shoulder and we see someone in the parking lot.

" Get in the car." He whispers as we then get into the car and duck our heads and try not to get caught.

"If they are dead they'll keep walking right?" I ask him as he then looks at me with his brown eyes before shaking his head.

"I don't know." he says as I just shut my eyes close as we hear foot steps from outside.

All you could hear in the car was our heavy breathing for awhile until we heard someone trying to open the car door.

I look up at Chris in shock and hear the person begin to get frustrated before breaking the window.

I then let out a loud scream. I look up and see military soldiers...

Great...

"Come on, get out." One of them say as I watch a  solider grab Chris and yanks him out of the car. I then get grabbed and yanked out as well as I hear Chris cussing one of them out.

" Get off of me!" He yells.

I then ended up standing close by Chris as we are surrounded by four men.

" Why didn't you just open up the damn doors?" One of them ask.
" What do you want?" I spat at them in a frustrated tone.
" Transportation. So hand over the keys." The solider said beside me says as I then see Chris tense up.

" No." Chris spats making me look at him in shock as the soldiers laugh.
" Come on man, we will take you with us." He tells Chris as I just keep quite as I feel one of the solider stars at me.
" We are not going anywhere." Chris states to the men around us.
" What about you girl?" The solider that was staring at me earlier asks as he grabs my upper arm.

"Don't touch her!" Chris yells as he try's to get the solider off of me but ends up being pushed around by the men.
" STOP IT! I HAVE THE KEYS!" I yell making them stop and eating a glare from Chris. I then hand the keys to the solider in front of me and then feel the same man come closer to me.
" You still want to come with?" He asks flirtatious as he grabs my shoulder triggering Chris to get angry.

" Hey! Don't touch her man!" Chris yells before dodging at the man and hitting him. As I was about to put myself in the middle of them the other solider then punches Chris in the face earning him to fall to the floor.

I then look at the men in shock and watch them get in the car. I watch them start the car and drive around us. I then dropped to the floor and sat beside Chris and moved his head onto my lap so I could look at him.

He had a bloody nose...

" Hey look at me! Are you okay?" I ask worriedly as he just groans in pain.
"Yeah." He says as he gets up slowly from the ground.

As I stand up, I then hit him in the arm.
" Ouch! What was that for?" He yells at me as I just then roll my eyes and hug him.
" Don't do that again. You've could've heard yourself a real ass whopping." I say as I feel Chris hug me back tightly.
" That guy could've hurt you, I can't let that happen to you Y/N."