"I wanted to give you it for a long time. Remember when I told you about the charm. And it's pretty accurate right?" She said giggling slightly.

"(Y/n), what do you feel?" He asked. He felt conflicted, and confused. Everything just seemed so confusing.

"I don't know." She said pushing away. "We can't live like a couple if I'm not confident right?" She asked. "Licht-san, can you give me time? I want to think it over. My feelings for you." She explained. He nodded wordlessly, but he let his arms hang at his sides. Maybe he needed time to, to finally consider the variables. And that's the way they parted, with hesitance and new things to consider.
-----------------------------------------

"(Y/n)," He mumbled her name while his thumb grazed the charm he held in his hand. He let out a little scoff, "Idiot. You know my feelings won't change I'm confident, but I'll give you time." He said the words he wanted to say at the time. And he sighed out as he stood with another destination in mind. He stuffed his hands in his pockets with his mind focused. Once again he passed by the other guys without a word.

"I wonder what's up with him?" Kuro asked, although his gaze remained on his game.

"Yes I wonder?~" Lawless repeated a sudden grin appearing on his face. Kuro could only sigh, not wanting to deal with his brother's stupid antics. Lawless stood up, and went through the open door.

"Be right back~" He called melodiously.
------------------------------------------

Lawless hummed as he stood before a door, and knocked on it. Hearing a familiar loud bark  he got shivers creeping down his spine. He really didn't get on good terms with that dog.

"Eh? Hyde-san?!" (Y/n) exclaimed in shock, not expecting him to be standing at her doorway. He leaned against the door giving a smug grin.

"Hello there (Y/n)-chan." He said in smooth tone.

"Um, why are you here?" She asked. Lawless observed the puffiness of her eyes, and her tired expression. His expression softened, and he spoke in an uncharacteristically sympathetic voice.

"Can we talk?" He asked. (Y/n) blinked but let him in anyway, her dog then eyeing him with suspicion. He froze once his red eyes locked with black beady ones. (Y/n) laughed as she watched the stare down. She went up to her dog to lightly pet behind his ear, so he relaxed on her lap. Lawless himself sat down fiddling with his fingers.

"What did you want to talk about?" She asked.

"Well, I'm just wondering why Angel-chan's all upset. He didn't even kick me once, which is weird." He said, (Y/n) sweat dropping at the tone of his sentence. Her expression turned melancholic as she averted her gaze. "Did he tell you?"

"No, but I was wondering if you could. Did you reject him?" He asked.

"I didn't take you to be so concerned." She then commented while he shrugged.

"Eh, he and I are kind of close now. Emphasis on kind of, he just seemed so...distressed. Maybe it's the Servamps instincts to help his Eve." He said. (Y/n) felt a smile creep on her face seeing how he seemed so concerned.

"And well this is the first time Licht-tan has found himself a love life and it seemed interesting to watch." He added not sounding caring whatsoever.

"Do you think it's a soap opera?" (Y/n) commented once again sweat dropping.

"So I wanted to ask, what happened?" He asked. (Y/n) shrunk trying to escape Lawless' eyes staring her down. She sighed, seeing no escape from the vampires curiosity. She went on to explain everything, letting some stress alleviate from her chest. It felt nice to talk with someone about it, other than Licht. Lawless hummed and nodded at every word.