Chapter 20. || "How I lost my virginity by Ashley Underwood."

Start from the beginning

I cut him there. The truth is that I didn't know what was his need to make me blush with such immature things.

But I loved that about him.

Anyway, there were 2 days left until my flight to LA, and I thought that it was going to be a torture to be only 300 miles away from him, but still, not being with him. I just couldn't stop wishing for Las Vegas and Los Angeles to get closer. There were also 2 days left until they were supposed to attend the awards.

It was nice to see the presentation on The Voice in the common room of the Maxwell dorm, where all the girls and some guys pat me on the back, saying that I had done a "good job".

Right at this moment, I sat confirming the flight to Los Angeles on my laptop, and Roxanne studied across the room to her quarterly exams. I opened my mail and saw I had a new entry from Nano, meaning that I had to open it asap. It had an attachment, which I downloaded and started to browse through it quickly. At first, I had no idea what it was, because I only saw two large boxes with several small squares in it, and the names of the boys, Big Kev, Nano and mine scattered randomly between the two figures. Then it was that I understood everything.

—Roxanne, you gotta see this.  —I called Roxanne, with a half smile on my face while I rested my chin on my thumb, covering my mouth with the other fingers.

She frowned. Then, she understood as well.

It was the distribution of the tour buses. I don't know why I was so excited about it. I just think it was a fun idea, and it was something that I could stand all day, thinking about it, and get happy. Moreover, I had always wanted to do a tour. They all seemed great.

—God! That's great. You'll have so much fun. —Roxanne said, her braid falling down one side of her body as she leaned for support on the table where the laptop was.

—I know. But you will not be around. I wish you guys could come with me. It would be the best thing to ever happen in my life. —I said with a bit of sadness because I really wanted my friends to come.

—Come on, you know we are going to see you when you go to Connecticut. —She said, trying to comfort me, elbowing me. One of my corners turned up into a smile, and my eyes kept sliding on the file on the computer.

On a bus, I could see the names of Siva, Tom, Jay and Big Kev. I knew that neither Kelsey nor Nareesha would be able to go, since they both had to stay in England for their works, although both of them promised to come to several shows of the tour, so I will be the only woman among... 7 very masculine men. At the other bus was my name, Nano's, and then Nathan and Max. Something I wasn't aware of was the capacity of the motorhome. But I didn't care, at the end of the day, I would not be the one paying for them.

—Look where you are! They left you and Nathan the room! —Roxanne cried, then sat on the edge of the bed.

I wasn't sure why she was so surprised about it. I had thought that maybe we were going to be put together, but I didn't know we were getting the only bedroom.

—So... Are you going to practice math with him? —she wiggled her eyebrows suggestively—. You know... A little addition here, a little multiplication there. —she gave me a nudge while her eyebrows were still dancing on her forehead.

I rolled my eyes.

No, please, not you, I thought. 

Okay. Right. I'll say it. Yes, I am 18 years old, and in 9 months I'm turning 19. I'm a virgin. I've never seen a man naked. The farthest I've gotten is to make out with my boyfriend with underwear. And every time he touches me, I get nervous.