Sonic Opinion Books (Personal Rant)

Start from the beginning

This isnt really a rant complaining about other books, it's a complaint about my inability to do some progress about the whole point of this book, honestly. I never really feel bad about other's taking up the same interest and idea, but I do feel bad about the fact that I'm starting to be incapable of bringing up the a better quality of rants and content, and because of the obvious uprising of books like mine, I'll soon lose grasp of my motivation because of how weak and unoriginal I turned into.

Again, I'm not really complaining about other books, since it's not a concept I own, and sometimes its fun to see other people's version of ideas and rants, because discussions and the exchange of ideas are the point of opinion books. I stand for that idea. I'm sure they'll all do really great that I'll probably even end up not updating anymore because I'd run out of ideas to use hahahahaha.

Well it's a small world after all. Again, I appreciate that I was able to influence a number of users to make complaint books too, and spread the correct information to other users out there, but sometimes I miss being the only one who did it. That's a very selfish statement I know, but that's why I'm looking for other complaint books too, because I want to see other people's perspectives. 

I try to reprint in my mind that my total enjoyment over my one job isn't important, but the ability to spread awareness is, even if I'm starting to lose to motivation to do so, because of most problems being too generic for me to have the motivation to write about it. Sometimes, you have to realize you can't make the mountains bow down to the wind.

Regardless of every confusing bvllsh!t I've said for this whole drama-ish and irrelevant rant, I'll still do what I love, which is being a huge sore-thumb about everything and rain down some sonic knowledge to everyone though books, comments and etc. 

For the third time, I'm not complaining about other rant books, but some small complaints about people with the same format, and just me talking about finding it difficult to compete in the competition (a non-existent one) that started under my nose. Everything else is random, sorry haha

Edit (2/27)

SO I wanted to write a conclusion to this real quickly. For the past few days I've been fearing impersonations and stuff, so I really was on watch the whole week. But gladfully I sorta came into a conclusion to why I felt like this for the past few days

I take pride on my work, despite how terribly written they are. I was proud of these complaints and my constant comments even if it didnt end nice on my side and got backlashed in the process. I never did this for attention, nor do I continue these for views. Its to share why I know, and to tell you why you suck at what you do, if you do something that disrespects the franchise that I came to respect despite of how bad it seemed. Mostly I'm exposed to the good side anyway, since again I used to be an outsider who decided to look in.

The conclusion I came up with to why I I felt like this after the discovery of rants just like these is that I feel like my idea isn't original anymore. It's a common idea that is now beyond my reach. I am very happy that people are listening to my advices and preaching about image credits and characterization, with a good amount of people asking me on PMs for advice and tips. Its very flattering. But it sorta makes me sad that it isnt an original idea anymore. Its kinda common now. 

Regardless, what I feel doesnt matter because I do this to protect the franchise that I always had it's problems. Whether this task will always remain on my shoulders, or will the massive increase on people who do the same end up taking my burden as I decide to leave and stop doing these stuff, is completely up to the readers.

I totally aint asking for sympathy or respect or any bullsh!t though, I'm not a dramatic 10-year old whose begging for attention. I could care less if people read my stuff but all I want is to yell at people because of how disrespectful most of you are. 

The extra help is nice though, atleast It means I'm not the only smart person around. Even if most of them all have similar topics, its nice to read the different interpretations anyway, so I'll give them that

NotMH NOTE:

Sorry If I'm currently not updating with anything solid in so long, and do nothing but quick rants for the sake of regular publish updates. I've been given a few suggestions for the past few months, so I'll stick with there, with two upcoming projects I'm planning before summer. I hope I don't offend anyone here, because I honestly sound more like a sick beggar than I am an angry bird in this rant, so don't misunderstand the tone.

I'm currently taking suggestion, and I'd like to hear your opinion about the cover, whether I should change it or not. It kinda looks ugly.

MY MOTIVATIONAL IMAGE OF THE DAY

(I changed it because honestly this suited the theme of this rant better anyway, But I don't exactly feel like this anymore, again I have no right to complain)

MEME by SonicConfess