"You look beautiful. Don't listen to him." Scott said making me smile.

I love this boy.

~

We got to the front of the line signing in.

They took our thumb prints and gave us the test and a pencil.

"Cell phone." Ms. Martin said holding out an envelope.

I put my phone in the envelope and she gave me a piece of paper with a number on it.

I took a seat in between Scott and Stiles.

"Please do not open the test booklet until you are instructed to do so." Mr. Simon said causing Stiles to shut the book.

"This test is two hours and 10 minutes. There will be two 25 minute critical reading sections, two 25 minute math sections and an essay writing portion that will last 30 minutes." Mr. Simon explained making me nervous.

My heart was beating so fast that it was all I could hear.

"Hey." Scott's voice filled my ears making me turn and look at him.

"You're gonna do great." He assured me.

I nodded my head turning back to the teachers

"There are supposed to be two teachers monitoring this exam." Mr. Simon said to Ms. Martin.

"I know. It's Coach. He's not exactly punctual. Um, let me just try him again." Ms. Martin whispered before leaving the room.

She was back within five minutes.

"I can't find him, but Mr. Yukimura is upstairs grading papers. Do you want me to try him?" Ms. Martin asked.

"We have to start. We can ask for his assistance during the first break." Mr. Simon said starting the timer.

"You may now open your test booklets and begin." Mr. Simon said causing everyone to open their books.

Here we go.

~

Thirty minutes passed and I was only on question twelve.

I look around to see kids answering question after question with ease.

It started to get hot in the room so I took off my jacket.

I noticed Scott glance over at me as I tied my hair up in a ponytail.

"You okay?" He whispered.

I nodded my head getting back to the test.

That's when I heard a loud thud.

Everyone turned their attention to the back of the room to see a girl passed out on the floor.

"Sydney! Are you all right?" Ms. Martin gasped, running over to the now conscious girl.

"I'm okay. I just got kinda dizzy." Sydney answered as Ms. Martin helped her up.

"Sydney, how long have you had this?" Ms. Martin asked looking at her arm.

"I don't know." Sydney answered.

"Ms. Martin, do I need to stop the test?" Mr. Simon asked.

"No, um, it's fine. Everybody stay in your seats. I'll, um, be back in a minute. Nobody leaves the room." Ms. Martin whispered the last part to Mr. Simon.

Ms. Martin left the room as kids continued the test.

I looked at Scott knowing he heard her too.

Only a couple minutes went by before we heard Ms. Martin scream.

"Get back! No! Do not come in here! Get back outside!" Ms. Martin screamed.

Everyone got up from their desk, heading out to the hall.

Ms. Martin locked the doors of the school turning back to us.

"Back to your seats. Now. Please." Ms. Martin said causing everyone to go back to their seats.

Scott shut the classroom door behind everyone.

I began to listen to Ms. Martin talking on the phone as well as Scott and Malia.

"I need the number of the CDC. Yes, the Center for Disease Control." Ms. Martin said.

What is going on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A\N

I'm cutting this episode in half because it's really long and I'm getting kicked off the computer cause my step brother has to do homework. Anyways thanks for reading. Leave a comment of what you guys think and I'll try and update again soon. Love you guys and thanks for 21k+ reads. You guys are amazing.