The Woman In the Picture

Start from the beginning

"Can you let me sign the check this time, la mia bella regina deluxe curve (my beautiful curvy deluxe queen)?" I plead with his eyes and makes this cute puppy dog look on my face. She starts laughing and hands me the pen to sign the check of our order. I take the pen and write on the paper. "That's something Cecilia always do when we go out, Danny!" Chase exclaims amusingly.

I raise my eyebrows and begin laughing. "What does she do all the time?" "She always pay our house bills, cleans the house before work, and cooks or bring dinner from McDonalds to Wendy's to the pizzeria. Especially doing the laundry." Chase turns to Cecilia as she faces him. "Babe, you don't have to do all those things. I can do these things, too. I can cook, clean, wash our clothes, and I work part time as a carpenter. You can at least let a man pay sometimes because in a relationship, there's this thing called equal pay. It's when couples have an equal opportunity to pay such as; food, bills, electricity, cable, WI-Fi, drinks, et cetera." Chase indicates.

"Well, yeah, Chase, but those are wife goals for you." Kendra adds. "Exactly." Cecilia and Jaelyn agree as Cecilia snaps her head at Chase and nods. "I'm the Alpha Woman of our relationship." Cecilia explains. "I know and I love watching my baby rolling her hips when she's on top of-"

SMACK!

"Stop that sentence right there!" Cecilia scolds before she confronts Chase in Spanish. "So, Cecilia and Chase, do you have a bachelor or bachelorette party?" Jaelyn queries. Cecilia stops talking. They look at each other quickly and respond at the same time, "No."

"We have to get ready for the big day tomorrow rather than having an impromptu stripper dance all over you." Chase turns to face Cecilia. "Come here, babe." He lowers his face to gently press his lips against Cecilia's. Their lips smack and they face us. "We'll see you tomorrow and you guys, my Mami will show you and your family your seats for the ceremony. Okay?" Cecilia says.

"Okay!" The four of us agree in unison. "Good night, guys! And the wedding starts at 1:15 in the afternoon." Chase adds. Cecilia waves her hand we all reply, "Bye," back. They walk out of the restaurant with their boxes of on to go food and as soon as the waiter comes back to our table to get the signed check while he's holding the white boxes. He looks at the check and gives us the white boxes to us, so we can put our food in. "Thank you." We speak simultaneously and put our food in the white container boxes as the waiter replies politely, "You're very welcome and have a nice night." He leaves our table with the check and the four of us stand up from the table.

Jaelyn closes the chair and I drape my arm around her shoulder while Randall and Kendra intertwine their fingers. I turn to Jaelyn, who is smiling with her teeth showing to me. "Thanks, Danny." Jaelyn speaks. "You're welcome, honey. Are you ready to see the pictures?" I ask the same time she raise eyebrow and scrunches her nose before her cheeks redden and stifles her laughter. "Not those kind of pictures!" I warn while I chuckle.

"I know, Danny! I'm just playing with you!" Jaelyn giggles. I genuinely enjoy watching my beauty queen with gorgeous thick thighs laugh. She's given me so much happiness ever since I lay my eyes on her and her addicting curvy physique. Last year on December the fourteenth right after Jaelyn and I meet for the first time, Jesus tells me in his own words, 'No matter how much you relapse and struggle, I still love you and always will.' So, remembering His words, I leave my sex addiction behind me as I'm intrigued to be in love with the woman beside me. I still thank the Lord for bringing Jaelyn and her family into my life and I have no clue that our older sisters went to the NYU until Trisha discussed that she and Kandi went to college together during this past year's New Year's Eve dinner. Our God is a forgiving God and he reigns forever and ever.

Jaelyn and I walk out of the dining spot with Randall and Kendra and into the art gallery where its white walls have the texture like the inside of an orange peel. The walls are decorated with portraits and the first artwork we approach to the portrait that brings us to a standstill. "Hey, Jaelyn," I turn to face her as she faces me. "Yeah, Danny?" She questions. "Take a look at this picture. There's a woman that looks just like you." I remind Jaelyn because the both of them have curvy bodies that looks just like the full figured women in some of the paintings of Peter Paul Rubens and Jaelyn stands beside me while we admire at the picture.