"Evan!" I grin.

"Hey Elizabeth." He smiles as he carries in a box with a clipboard on top.

I grab it and quickly sign with his fancy pen, "so how's it going?" I question before handing him back his board. I try to take the box but he insists on carrying it himself.

I nearly shout that I'm pregnant not weak but I hold my tongue as I wait for a response.

"Great! Everything is.." he pauses and smiles awkwardly. "Greaat"

"Cut the crap Evan. How are you and Mikayla?" I wiggle my eyebrows and his cheeks turn a bright red.

I can tell the subject got him a little tense but I can't help but ask, she's my cousin! Evan and I finally met up one afternoon months ago and talked through everything. Long story short Ashley invited him to my baby shower, which I had no problem with. He seemed to grow fond of my cousin Mikayla who just entered her second year of college. I was shocked at their sudden liking for each other but definitely happy for the pair.

I already got my Prince Charming.

"She's amazing." He laughs and I erupt in happiness.

"AWWWW!" I go and tackle him in a hug. "Take care of her.. she needs someone like you right now." I step away slightly and pat his shoulder. "You're a good kid."

"I'm only two years younger then you Elizabeth."

"Pssshhhh." I shrug and turn away from him. "Whatever." I giggle slightly as his eyes roll.

"How have you been? You look like you're due any second! Should you really be work-"

"I'm fine!" I raise my hands and do a twirl. "I'm perfectly fine. Ok? Plus I'm not due until another week."

He stares at me and gulps, "you nervous?" I let his question sink in and fiddle with my fingers, hell yeah I am, this is my first baby. My first time bringing in a human into this world. I'm absolutely terrified!

"Naaa I've got it all under control. Aiden and I already have the room ready, the stroller, the diapers, the changing room, not to mention the car seat that took hours and hours-" I stop rambling when I notice him grinning.

"Ok fine I'm like shitting myself at the thought. There you happy?" I huff as I reach down to grab the broom stick from the floor.

"Look I'm no expert." He follows me into the storage room, "but i think it's perfectly normal for you to be nervous lizzy. Just have faith. it'll all work out."

"I hate the phrase." I mumble. "But yeah you're right. I just needa.." I swallow, "relax and stuff."

"Yeah! Exactly! I'll catch you later though, was nice seeing you." He gives me one last smile before heading back to his truck and driving down the road. My stomach turns slightly and my breathing quickens.

"Woah there." I clutch my stomach and close my eyes shut as pain erupts through my lower back.

"Fuck! What's your deal?!" I open my eyes and clench my jaw as I shut the door to the storage room. "Just a couple more days alright?" I rub my stomach and breath slowly, just like they said to do in the class Aiden and I took.