Axel stepped out of the driver's side and a girl stepped out from the passenger's seat. Shock overtook me as I saw how gorgeous she was. It was like staring at Aphrodite herself. They both took each other's hand and walked over to us.

"Sorry we're late. This is Makenzie. Makenzie this is Skylar and you already met Vincent" Axel introduced me then Lucifer as Vincent. So she doesn't know.

I looked at Axel who was just looked at me with a "just go with it" look.

"Hi. It's so nice to finally meet you. I've heard so much things about you" she greeted me with a hug. I chuckled and hugged her back. "Right back at you" I replied as we broke lose.

"Thanks for-"

"Please don't. I've had everyone thank me already. One was enough" I huffed causing them to laugh. They nodded their heads before going into the plane.

"Everything's ready" a guy shouted from the luggage department.

"Thanks" I shouted back as the door closed. They nodded their heads and drove off. Lucifer and I lastly boarded the plane. The plane was a bit different from the one we normally take. This one was much bigger and roomier. I watched as the guys spread apart with their partner or just with one another.

I walked to the back where the section was empty and took window seat. Lucifer sat down next to me and laid back in his chair. This was going to be a 11 hour flight but the resort we're going to is so worth it. I laid back in my seat and Lucifer laced his arm around me so my head was on his chest. I slowly drifted off to sleep in comfortable peace.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Babe, wake up" a soft voice whisper. I slowly blinked open to see a plate of food in front me. "You haven't ate for the day" Lucifer mumbled before kissing the side of my head.

I slowly sat up in my seat and looked around the plane. Everyone was practically knocked out. I looked at Lucifer who was already smiling at me. Did he eat already?

"Yes I already ate if that's what you were going to ask" he spoke.

"Can you still read my mind" I asked with an eyebrow up.

He shook his head, "Nope. I just know you too well" he grinned causing me to roll my eyes. I started eating my plate of food which was fries and a burger. I first ate the burger and started picking at the fires since I was already pull. I took some fries in my hand and looked at Lucifer who was on his phone.

"Did you get any sleep yet" I asked.

He looked up, "No, I just -"

Before he could finish, I shoved the fries in his mouth. His eyebrow rose as he started to chew on the fries. I gave him an innocent smile as he swallowed it. Ha! Swallowed it.

I silently laughed at my dirty thought. So mature I am.

"Really? We're playing that game" he asked in a playful tone. I shrugged, "I wasn't hungry anymore" I admitted.

"Why not" he asked with an eyebrow up. My eyebrows furrowed at his question, "What do you mean why -" I was cut off with fries being shoved in my mouth. I glared at him and he just smirked.

I chewed the fried then you know the rest. "Well played" I admitted. He planted a kiss on my lips which I gladly received. We pulled away and I looked around the plane again. Everyone was all snuggled up. My eyes landed on Micah who wasn't asleep. He was sitting by the window looking out.

A small groan came out from Lucifer and I looked at him to see he saw Micah too. "Go talk to him" I nudged Lucifer. He let out a hysterical laugh, "Good one".