"Oh my... that looks and smells great. Be right back" Maryann said, rushing upstairs, totally forgetting about the previous subject we were just on.

~Jake's POV~

All of us was cooped up in my room, everyone was looking at all the devices. "Jake, what is this button clicking thing?" Olive questioned. "You mean a computer?" I corrected her. "Yeah, whatever that is, how do you use it?" Olive asked and everyone else crowded around the little desk my computer basically lived on. 

"Oh well, you turn it on first and this thing is what we call a 'mouse' which people use to like be able to click on things, see, you just move it around and a hand or an arrow will appear on the screen and that is where your mouse is on your screen. Now  these are letters so you can type things up here" I said, demonstrating each of the things. 

'Click click click' and everyone was intensely watching that we didn't hear my mom barge into the room until she made herself noticeable.

"Uh hello? Are you guys deaf yet?" She asked while waving her hand in front of our faces to catch our attention. "Well now that you mention it. Yes, yes we are." I said sarcastically. "And why are you in here mom?" Trying to get to the point. "Oh yes. Did you guys know that she cooks every 3 times a day?! Crazy! And she looks after all of you guys? How? How can someone do that without getting annoyed every now and then?" Mom said, clearing talking about Miss Peregrine.

"Because Mrs Portman, that is what Miss Peregrine does for us, she pays lots of attention for us and one time she put her life on the line but we found her and Jake killed the thing that nearly killed her! There is no one like her." Claire said, falling backwards onto the  bed. "You killed someone?!" 

Right, I hadn't told my mom anything about what happened while I had my little vacation at their house when I went to Wales with dad. "I killed something mom, something" I said.

"Still Jake! You can't kill anything!" Mom shouted.

"You killed a bug once, he or she was living a great life until you decided to kill it. Bugs have feelings too" I don't even know what I said that, I absolutely hate bugs.

"Well those are bugs" Mom said, trying to defend herself.

"Well. The thing I 'killed' was called a 'bad peculiar' which could also kill me. Besides, they're invisible to everyone and everything and my peculiarity is like Grandpa's. I can see the monsters and Miss Peregrine nearly died, one day when I was with dad on the beach some guy was with us and I ran away back to the house and the guy followed me, turns out it was the leader, Mr Barron and he forced me to reveal where they lived and when I did, Miss Peregrine gave her life to let me free, so why wouldn't I kill the bloody hollow? If I didn't, I'm pretty damn sure none of these people would forgive me for the fact I would have just left their caretaker die on the spot" I said, which of course, left mom speechless and a few awkward moments passed us. "Oh yeah, Miss Peregrine probably bought her crossbow as well, she uses them as her weapon" I said and my mom quietly left and us humans or you might say, peculiar's, went back to whatever we were doing.

"Lets call Grandpa to come over for dinner and surprise Miss P. She's probably making dinner as always anyways" And they all agreed.

~Miss Peregrine's POV~

6 minutes and 30 seconds has now passed and Maryann was making her way back down. "Sorry for running off, just needed to tell the kids something" Maryann said as she made her way closer to the kitchen and I could see she was watching me with every move I did which made me feel a bit uncomfortable. 

"How do you do all of this?" She asked and I decided to stop what I'm doing and turned around to face Maryann. "I'm not sure I recall what you're talking about, forgive me but what exactly are you talking about?" I asked.

"This. Like you're able to look after all these people and you don't seemed to be all bothered about it and then I come in here and you're cooking? And you said that you do that 3 times a day! I only managed to get it done once and I don't even do it as well as you" 

"Well Maryann. I guess when I was only in training for an ymbryne I wanted to make sure the future wards that I will be given, which is the ones upstairs, will get everything that is right for them, for I didn't have such a great childhood. None of us does really, born peculiar means different, lots different and knowing what each of those children has been through, put my heart on a train wreck. Some of them has been through a much more worse childhood than I did and I wanted to make sure they don't feel that way anymore. My caretaker, Miss Avocet always told me to just relax and think before do but at the same time she says 'do not think' and I decided to do the second choice, of course, smartly." I responded. 

"Of course we feel better with you Miss. We always do, you were our savior, our one ticket into a real life and no matter how much mistakes we do, you always forgive us with more chances, unlike the other loops who would just kick us out straight away." Emma said, coming out from the corner and followed by the rest of the students.

Before a blink of an eye, the children huddled around me and formed a hug. We all, including Maryann and Jake, stayed like that for a while but pulled away from the embrace when a loud roaring sound awoke from outside of the house. Startling me a bit, we all looked out of the window and there stood a white car.

"Holy mother of god! That's a W Motors Lykan Hypersport car!" Jake exclaimed excitedly. Whatever that car thing was that Jake said, it did look good in all, but why was it parked out in their driveway. It obviously wasn't Jake's father because Jake looks like he was both confused and excited about the car.

~Third POV~

A few moments later a door shut was able to pull their attentions away from each of their thoughts and onto the car. Out stood was a person with the name of Derek, holding a bag with a bouquet of flowers.

Each of them all looked confused, but a knock on the door sounded through the house and Miss P went to go and answer it.

"Well look what we have here" She said, crowding the door. "Am I allowed in or are you just going to keep me out here?" He said, in the same tone of  voice he was greeted in and Miss P moved aside, letting him in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry Humans, this took forever and instead of finishing this, I decide to just post it otherwise it won't be uploaded for like an eternity. The reason why my updating is slacking is because.

A. School

B. I'm writing this other fanfiction - not on wattpad.