★Chapter 31★

~Juvia's P. O. V. ~

I blacked out first.

*flashback end*

I looked around frantically for Mira-san, and aaw her slumped near the bed with multiple needles on her elbow. "Mira-san!" I ran over to her, going in uncontrolled zigzags since my legs still felt like heavy lead. I pulled out the needles and tried to shake her awake. When she wouldn't, I carried her onto the bed then fished around for my phone to call Erza-san.

"Juvia?"

"Erza-san! How are things going over there?" I asked.

"Gray and Natsu have gone to chase after Lucy. Apparently she was kidnapped and brought into a black van. How's things on your end? Is Haru okay?"

"Juvia's afraid not, something happened." I said nervously, and related everything to her.

~Jellal's P. O. V. ~

As we slid into our cars to provide back up, Erza's knuckles whitened as she gripped her phone tightly. I laid a hand on her free one. "Erza, baby, are you okay?" I asked. She lifted a finger, indicating for me to wait. After we were driving on the road for ten minutes, she nodded grimly. "Okay," I heard her say. "Call up Sabertooth High, we have things to settle. Take Laxus' car, he's waiting at the rooftop. You know what to do right?" She asked.

"Okay. Okay. Goodbye." She said after Juvia's response, and ended the call.

"Well?" I asked. "Apparently..." Erza told me all that Juvia said to her. My own rage boiled up. "Jerkbag." I muttered. "How do you know where to go?" Erza changed the subject. "I coded another tracker to the same GPS that's on the black van. We can follow it. We're supposed to be reinforcements, I had this much in mind. No way would I risk only Natsu and Gray knowing where she is, however much I trust them." I said. "Mm. Go faster. Levy and Gajeel are gonna overtake us." She urged me. "Where's Cana?" I asked.

"Here." A drunk slurred voice rose from the backseat.

"HOLY SHIT" I shouted, shocked. My foot instinctively stepped violently on the brakes. "THE HELL CANA?!" "Didn't you know? She was taking our car." Erza raised an eyebrow at me. "SHE WAS SO QUIET I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE SHE WAS THERE." I screeched in indignance. "I gave her booze to shut her up." Erza shrugged. A horn glared from behind and I checked the reflector mirror. Gajeel was glaring at us and was asking us to hurry up. Erza gave him the finger and I lurched the car forward with a step of the accelerator.

"Did you just flash the finger?"

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

"What now?" Gray whispered. "Can't see."

"Isn't it obvious? Remember how I have ex-tra-or-di-na-ry night vision? Shh. Let me concentrate." I whispered. My footsteps made no sound as Gray crept behind me silently. We made our way through the dark warehouse. "Hold up." I said.

"INCOMING!" I shouted and kicked Gray to a side while tumbling to the other. A bullet landed right in the middle of the space between the both of us. I fished around my pocket violently for a lighter and set a box beside me in fire. Then I hurled the lit box into the dark from where the bullet came from. Fire erupted, bathing the dirty stained walls with a orange gold glow.

The light flickered upon his face.

No, it is was a her.

Ayusaki Yuuhi. (A/N: Remember her? The one who tried hitting on Natsu but Natsu was like "I'm taken."?)

"A...Ayusaki Yuuhi!" Gray sputtered before I could. "Hii~To whom do I owe this pleasure of two school hunks in my presence?" She smiled. "What are you doing here?!" I shouted. "The real question is, why are you here?" She asked coyly. "We're taking Lucy back." I said firmly. "Hand her over." Gray ordered.