★Chapter 30★

~Gray's P. O. V. ~

Right after I stepped out, I saw a skulking white figure around the door. I squinted. Haru.

"Hey." I stepped out of the shadows and closed the door. "Is...she okay? I apologize for my actions that resulted into Natsu mistaking the two of us. Is it...possible...if I go in and talk to her?" He asked hesitantly. Seeing his sincerity, I sighed. "Whatever. Make it quick." I said lowly and then slipped out.

-timeskip, ten minutes later-

"How long have they been talking in there?" Natsu grumbled. "About a sixth of an hour, which is six hundred seconds, which is equivalent to--" "--shut up Gajeel, when did you become a math guru?" I snapped. "It's Piss Gray Off day. Yesterday was Piss Natsu Off day." He shrugged. "That's why you gave me a wedgie and gave me frozen pasta telling me it was heated up." Natsu muttered.

"Anyway, I'm kind of curious. I should go and check." Erza stood up. Juvia did likewise and Levy patted the back of her skirt as she swallowed the last mouth of her taco. "I'll go. I'll go anywhere with anybody." Cana staggered up.

".....-TSU! GRAY-NII!  NA-MMMMMMPHH!"

"Did you hear that?" Natsu shot off the ground and sped off. I followed closely after. What happened?

The whole gang skidded to a stop in front of the door and Natsu kicked the door open. Tranquilizer darts lay scattered on the floor. Lucy was gone, and Haru lay slumped on the floor with a tranquilizer dart in his arm. "Haru!" We inhaled sharply. Except for Natsu.

"Where's Lucy?" He asked, panicking. "I swear I saw her in here" I mumbled and we shot out to look around and search for her.

I scrambled over to Haru and jolted him awake with a blow to the neck after yanking out the tranquilizer darts. "WHERE IS MY SISTER AND WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED" I shouted. "She..." He croaked and passed out again. I threw my hands up and turned to Juvia and Mira. "Help me drag him to the infirmary please." "On it, Gray/Gray-sama." They obliged and lugged his ass off.

~Erza's P. O. V. ~

Possibilities flitted through my head. Where could she have gone? We spend ten minutes scouring the whole rooftop, a huge surface with many corners and walls. I groaned. Deciding to think instead of wasting energy running around mindlessly, I leaned on the railing and delved deep in my mind. If someone took her, the fastest escape would be....

I whipped around quickly and looked down. A black van's door was being slid shut at the obscure little exit from the back of the school.

"Everyone! Look!" I shouted desperately, pointing at the black van as it roared to life and stared driving away. "Do you think..." Levy's small thin voice faded away. I opened my mouth to give orders. "Natsu, Gray, get y--WHERE'D THEY GO?"

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

"Faster faster faster come on you stupid piece of junk" I gritted my teeth and accelerated the car even further. "We're never gonna catch up at this rate."

*flashback*

"Jellal I swear one more word and I'll smash that thing to bits." I muttered. "What's that?" Gray took a closer peek as he strolled out from the washroom"A GPS transmitter. I put one in Erza's shoe." He answered proudly. "This, is my spare."

"He's been going on and on about that stupid piece of shit. Someone make him shut up." Gajeel sucked on his spoon instead of the big melting popsicle he stole from Gray. "It's important shit. You never know when it'll come in handy. I keep it with me all the time." Jellal bragged. "It's no different from stalking." Gray mumbled and stalked to the fridge and opened up the freezer.