★Chapter 19★

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

"Ta-da." I mimicked Wendy and took something out of my pocket. I'll give you one guess: Yup. My Polaroid half. In it, Natsu was smirking with playful charcoal eyes. I gently put it together with the one that had my smile and there it was. The Polaroid.

It was as if the Polaroid was a promise; a promise for me to come back. I could still remember the night Natsu tore the Polaroid into two and give each of us a half, we kissing while crying under the Sakura Tree. I left days after that.

"Now that I'm back, there's no reason the halves should continue to be separated is there?" I asked Natsu, who was still staring at me and the Polaroid. The irony of it all was, after time and especially after the big break, the half that I kept was tear-stained, crumpled and slightly faded. It was lightly yellowed too. Natsu's half was the same.

Natsu shrugged and started counting off his fingers like some kindergarten kid. "I rather them stay separated. I just...well three divided by two is one and a half so--"

The innocent childlike Natsu was literally hard to resist. So I didn't. I walked right over to him, grabbed his face and kissed the corner of his mouth.

~Wendy's P. O. V. ~

Wow they're clueless. There's such thing as "fake sleeping". I'm currently peeking at the two hormonal teenagers who are reminiscing their little Polaroid game. Lucy just kissed Natsu~AWWWWWWW~

You might be thinking: "Wendy geez you're only 11 you're supposed to be more innocent than that"

Tough. I'm friends with the Mira. She might have taught me a thing or two about these. Andddddddd remember the hairpin? I put it on right before sleeping.

Yes, there's a camera attached.

Arigato, Mira.

I subtly move a little to position the pin better.

Ready.

Set.

Action.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

Soon as I pulled away, Natsu turned a wide eyed glance upon me. "What..." He tried to speak. "You looked so ignorantly adorable I just had to. And I love it when you talk math to me. It seems unlikely so it's incredibly attractive." I giggled. He smiled.

"As I was saying, since each person needs to have one and a half, might as well go with the current arrangement." He explained. I shrugged and nodded.

"Oh, by the way, when are you gonna wear that ring on your finger?" Natsu questioned. I instinctively reached to my necklace and closed my fingers over the pink ruby protectively. "Is that really something you should be asking me? Most girls let the guys slip the ring onto their finger." I frowned. "Oh. Okay." Natsu advanced towards me, undid the clasp of my necklace, slipped the ring out and fixed my necklace back. I immediately missed the the warmth, the occasional ruby glint and now doubted the promise it held. He got down on one knee; again.

"The last time I proposed to you, we got interrupted by impromptu tomato hunting. But this time it will be different. I can't make up a flowery speech on the spot now, it wouldn't have the same effect. I know it's weird to see me going down on one knee twice for you, but it has to be done.

"I don't want you to keep wearing it on your necklace; I want you to wear it on your ring finger, show the world you're married, and you're mine. I want to complete a proper proposal. Please let me have the honour of slipping it onto your finger and mark you mine."

~Wendy's P. O. V. ~

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I GOT IT ON TAPE OMFG MIRA IS GONNA LOVE ME

I know I don't sound like an innocent 11 year old now BUT WHO CARES I JUST GOT A FAB-ASS NALU TAPE