★Chapter 26★

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

I glanced up from my book, but the familiar sight of my face and white hair appeared at the door.

Similar face.

White....hair.....

Oh my God no.

"H-HARU?!" I scrambled up and shouted. "Heyyyyyyy Natsu-nii." Haru raised a hand in casual greeting. "HOLY SHIT HARU I THOUGHT......" "I was never dead. I nearly did though, but someone saved me. I looked for you all these years." Haru smiled.

"I really hate to break this up but I need to make some formal procedures. You're Haru Dragneel are you not?" Carla interrupted. "Yes, yes I am." Haru answered. "Well then, you're the new student that just transferred here. I suppose they've given you a tour and explained your timetable?" Carla asked. "I'm afraid not." Haru replied promptly. He was always one for formality.

"How about this. Lucy Heartfilia?" "Yes?" Luce responded to Carla's call. "You're to give Mr Dragneel a tour of the school and explain his timetable. I expect to see you with him at all times." She instructed Luce. Luce nodded and gave Haru a friendly wave.

I couldn't help but feel a little jealous. Luce wouldn't fall for someone who was smarter and still had the same face as me and more mature would she?

"As a follow-up, I would like to shift Natsu to the empty spot next to Yuuhi. Haru, please sit beside Lucy. Oh, would you like to introduce yourself, Haru?" Carla invited Haru up on the podium.

"The name's Haru Dragneel. I'm the younger twin of Natsu Dragneel. I like playing rugby and water polo." He said shortly before walking towards Luce and looking apologetically towards me. "Sumaragi, Natsu-nii." He whispered. I grunted in response and heaved myself up, collected my things messily dumped them, and myself, next to Yuuhi. "Hii~" Yuuhi cooed, reaching out a hand to touch my face but I caught her wrist.

"I'm taken, Ayusaki Yuuhi."

~Yuuhi's P. O. V. ~

Oh, Natsu, sure you're taken, but not for long.

-timeskip, lunch break-

"I HATE THIS SITTING ARRANGEMENT" I groaned. "Cheer up." Luce played with my hair as I lay on her lap. Gray was staring daggers at me while Juvia was staring at Gray with those hearts for eyes. Mira and Laxus were probably in the lockers making out, Erza and Jellal were quietly eating cake, Gajeel and Levy were reading, Cana was finishing her second barrel and Haru sat beside Luce awkwardly.

"So what's with that guy exactly? He's got the same fugly face as Flame Prick." Gray pointed at Haru. "WHAT DID YOU SAY POPSICLE PERVERT?" "I SAID YOUR FACE WAS FUGLY ASH FOR BRAINS" "WELL LOOK AT YOURSELF FIRST GRAY YOU CAN'T EVEN KEEP YOUR CLOTHES ON" I shot up from Luce's lap and shouted. Luce sighed and held up a pair of pants. Juvia hugged a button down and a tie, obviously Gray's.

"Well, he's my younger twin brother. I never mentioned him before cuz I thought he died when I was nine, we weren't that close anyway. He was much closer to my older brother, Zeref. A year after he 'died', Zeref went missing. I was pretty much the only sibling left. Seriously though what happened?" I turned to Haru.

"Well, after the car drove off the cliff and into the sea, I almost died, but I managed to come up before I could drown and a nice lady saved me. I'm currently living with her." Haru answered.

"Oh..." We echoed. "Well, welcome to Fairy Tail University." Luce said brightly. "Thanks." Haru smiled. "Haru, can I talk to you? Alone?" I asked. He shrugged and got up. We left the rooftop and stood outside the door.

"You're really Haru?" I whispered.

"Mmhm, in the flesh." He grinned. I lunged forward and hugged him for two seconds before letting go. "Fucking hell Haru you were gone for ten years. Ten. Years. All this while you've been taken care of by an old lady? Where are you staying right now?" I questioned. "Hargeon." Haru answered. "Could I move back to your house, Natsu? I miss Papa and Mama. And Zeref-nii." He pleaded. "You could move back, but don't expect to see them. Papa and Mama are in their mansion. I'm in my own apartment, living myself. Zeref-nii...well he kind of went missing two years." I said in a low voice.