★Chapter 24★

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

I twitched a little and flipped over to face the pillow, turning away from the tortuous sunlight before cracking open my eyelids. I stretched out a hand and groped around for my phone.

7:01am.

Well, there's still time.

Natsu ❤

One new message

I smiled and unlocked my phone to see what he sent me.

Natsu

Good morning baby 💕💕💕 remember to be ready by 9. I'll be swinging by your house at 9:30am. See ya. Love youuu

6:39am

Damn he was early. I beamed from his sweet, mushy early-morning text and responded with "Okeyyyy mi amor 💓" before tossing my phone on my pillows and getting off the bed, careful not to step on Gray who was, as expected, naked with the blanket subtly covering his privates. I sighed and shuffled out of the room (after spending ten minutes deciding on what to the wear) to brush my teeth and shower.

At 9:12am exactly, I stepped out of the bathroom in comfortable black and gold patterned tights and a light blue t-shirt with capped sleeves and gold splotches and white speckles on it. Sweeping my long blonde locks into a high ponytail, I secured it with a black elastic and fumbled with the clasp of a silver necklace from which hung three needle-like leaf charms of different sizes. Once I was done, I put toner, a little eyeliner and a single layer of royal blue eye shadow, so my eyelids had a pale tint of blue on it and my eyelashes looked as if they were dusted with blue. As a finishing touch, I treated my cheekbones to a small amount of blush and my lips to mint and strawberry lip gloss. All water proof.

I walked into the dining room to find Gray already there, looking sleepy as ever, with his hair poking up at weird places, digging into a bowl of cereal. I stared at him for a while. He looked up and spotted me. And...

..."Hi."...

...with his mouth full. I sighed and returned the greeting while opening a cup of yoghurt and spooning the apple and pomelo flavoured goodness into my mouth. "Has Flame Brain told you where you're going?" Gray swallowed his last spoon of corn flakes with ice cold milk and got up to get another bowl.

"Nope." I dug my spoon into the now half full cup and treated myself to an extra cube of apple.

"You're gonna do something you've never done before. You're gonna have fun." Gray supplied.

"Seems like you're in on it." I probed.

"That's for me to know and for you to find out." Gray plopped down on the chair with a new bowl of cereal with ice cold milk.

"GUESS WHO?" A masculine voice I knew all too well boomed as the main door swung open.

Gray rolled his eyes. "You're really taking advantage of the spare keys my sister gave you Pyro." "I use what I can to my own advantage." Natsu retorted. He skipped through the doorway and rested his chin on my head. I moved away and ruffled his soft salmon spikes. "Hey." Natsu wrapped his arms around my neck from behind my chair again. "Please take any PDA to the bedroom." Gray groaned as he finished the last drop of milk and got up to wash the bowls. Then he stopped.

"On second thought, do your PDA right here so I can keep am eye on you."

"Nah, we're leaving now." Natsu snatched the bowl from me and dumped the little yoghurt that was left into his mouth. Then, pulling me up from the chair and dragging me towards the door, he casually reached out for my purse, phone and keys before sticking up a hand as a form of goodbye and left.