★Chapter 6★

~Mira's P. O. V. ~

I rubbed my eyes and slowly opened my eyelids. Everyone was in a heap, snoring softly. I scanned the sleeping entangled bodies in Juvia's living room (I'm so thankful her parents are in States right now). My couples were all together. SQUEEEEEEEEE. Gajeel was cuddling Levy like a soft toy. Juvia was clinging onto Gray. Jellal and Erza were wrapped around each other, even with legs entwined.

I sharpened my vision, searching for NaLu. There they were.

My God, it's sad. Now that they were best friends it was just Natsu hugging Lucy from the behind. I'm sure it would have been way sexier if they were still a couple, but....

THE FLUFF.....*DIES*

"Mira, get a hold of yourself." I heard a deep voice grunt behind me, then an arm snaked around my waist, the other reaching up to my nose to wipe the blood off my nose.

"Sorry. BUT LAXIE THEY ARE SO CUTEEEEEEEEE~" I squealed. "Don't call me that, Mira." Laxus grumbled. "Go wash up, imma start taking snapshots." I shooed him away and dug for my Polaroid camera in my bag and started taking pictures of all of them.

YOU KNOW WHAT WAS THE CUTEST THING?

I DO NOT KNOW WHAT THE HECK NATSU AND LUCY WERE DREAMING ABOUT, BUT THEY HAD SMALL SMILES AND WERE WHISPERING EACH OTHER'S NAME OCCASIONALLY. IM....SO.......*DIES AGAIN*

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

I forced open my eyes. Mira was going around snapping photos, focusing on Gajeel and Levy. Well that means she had already taken me and Natsu's picture. Sigh. I don't really mind, but...

WAIT A MINUTE THE HELL I DO MIND.

Gah, whatever. I slip out, speedily brush my teeth and comb my long gold locks before climbing back onto the bed. Don't judge. I was just too tired and I felt disgusting so I had to. Immediately, I went back to dreamland, but not before feeling a pair of strong arms taking me back into their embrace again.

~Natsu's P. O. V ~

After a whole night of dreaming about Lucy, I woke up to see a camera flash go off. "Geez, nice timing Natsu." Mira muttered, shoving the camera back into her bag. "What are you doing?" I hissed, panicking. "Taking photos of all you couples. Go wash up Natsu, then wake Lucy up. Jellal and Erza should be done in the bathroom now." Mira hustled me off. I removed my arms from Lucy, took one last glance at Lucy lightly sucking her thumb, a little line of drool glistening at the corner of her mouth and strands of cornsilk on her face before walking off.

She's still as cute when she sleeps.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

"Lucy, wake up."

Go away whoever you are.

"Lucyyyyyyyyy."

Go. Away.

"Wakey wakey come on...."

GO AWAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE. I ALREADY WASHED UP.

"Lucyyyyyyyy."

"Five more minutes." I mumbled.

"No, wake up now."

I ignored him.

"Lucy, I have third stage breast cancer."

"WH--" I shouted and shot up right, but not before meeting something face first.

The thing, or human my face landed on was just as shocked.

I was doing something I promised myself never to do.