★Chapter 23★

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

"You're about to give me my reward, babe." I blew into her ear and all of a sudden I slammed my lips onto hers. A surprised squeak came out of her mouth and I smirked against her lips. She resisted for a while, but soon melted into our kiss. Our lips moved in sync as we pressed harder. Her arm snaked it's way around my neck and her other hand weaved through my spikes. I circled her waist with a tanned arm and supported her back with my other. Deciding to let the kiss stay innocent, I didn't plunge my tongue into her mouth like I usually did.

We pulled apart for air. "Jesus Christ Natsu, we nearly made out in public." Luce wheezed with a blush on her face. I grinned. "But we didn't. And I got my reward. Here's your punishment for not giving me one till I asked for it." I walked went deeper into the see until the water was at my hip level. Then with a sweep of my hands, I sent a wall of water towards Luce. She gasped indignantly and glared at me. Just like that, we started a splash war. We swept water at each other and cackled when the other was temporarily down.

~Gray's P. O. V. ~

I finished lathering sunscreen on Juvia's back and as she sat up, I looked around for my sister. "Hey, where's Lucy?" I asked Juvia. "Juvia hasn't seen her." She replied. I frowned and re-capped the sunscreen bottle. I scanned the shore and soon blobs of pink and blonde. I squinted to get a clearer view, and saw them breaking apart from a heated kiss and start splashing water at each other. I couldn't suppress a grin. "Look at my imoto-chan and Pyro playing like little kids." I said aloud. "Juvia thinks they make a good match. Like me and you Gray-sama~" She clapped her hands and gave me a huge bear hug.

I looked down at her and smiled.

"Oh, Juvia forgot to tell you. Mira-san and Laxus-san are going to get register their marriage next January."

Pause.

"I know. Was pretty darn shocked. They're moving so fast." I answered. They were only gonna be twenty and....wow......"Juvia heard that the actual marriage was gonna be next February the 14th. Cliché." She added.

Then her eyes turned to hearts. "LETS GET MARRIED TOO GRAY-SAMA!" She squealed.

She had no idea how close she was to her wish. I was planning to propose to her next February the 14th, which was coincidentally on Mira and Laxus' wedding. Since it was June the 30th now, I haven't got the ring yet, but was planning to go shopping for it starting from this December.

Geez. Pressure. Mira and Laxus, Jellal and Erza, even my younger sister and that Pyro. Heck, Gajeel had plans to propose at the end of this year. Cana was married to her booze. 

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

I wiped my face from the wave that hit me smack on my cheek and grabbed her right wrist, laughing evilly. "You know about Mira and Laxus?" She asked me. "Yup. Laxus couldn't stop talking about it. About how nervous he was. Kept asking us to help. Never seen him so freaked and jittery before." I sighed. "Mira could not stop squealing about it. She was begging us to plan with her, be her bridesmaid and stuff." Lucy pointed out.

"So when we having ours?" I smirked mischievously. Lucy blushed and yanked her right wrist away. I smiled inwardly at the ruby glimmer on her finger. "As soon as possible." I heard her mutter under her breath.

"I heard that. As soon as possible huh?" I teased. She smacked my arm and sent a wall of seawater towards me. I dodged and pinched her cheeks. "How about registering our marriage on the 1st of July and having a wedding on the 2nd? The day we met."

She turned a wide-eyed glance upon me. "You...remembered?" She breathed. I grinned. "Duh. I can never forget anything when it comes to you. Besides, I myself couldn't wait since I proposed to you last year. Oh yeah, tomorrow, get ready by 9 in the morning. I'll be picking you up at 9:30am." I told her.