★Chapter 12★

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

Lucy?

"Holy shit." I breathed. There she was snoring softly on my bed and blowing bubbles with her lips slightly parted. God she was adorable.

Wait, no. Wake her up.

"Lucyyyy." No. "Lucyyyyyyy." Still not opening her eyes. "Lucyyyyy." Sleeping. "Okay that's it. Lucy, I want to fuck you." "WHAAT" I shifted back quickly as Lucy shot up and burst the bubble between her lips. Then she glared at me. "Why'd you have to say that!" She flung her arm at me but I caught it. "More like what ya doin in my room and in my bed?" I asked. "Oh yeah, I snuck in. Oh shit what time is it now?" She panicked. "Time for an explanation." I crossed my arms.

"Don't give me that. I'll explain right af--"

"It 6:35pm. Now what are you here for?" I cut her off. "Whew. I'm actually here to make you explain. What's with the shit attitude five hours ago?" She narrowed her eyes.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

Whoa, okay, I didn't mean to sound like that. He acted like he didn't even know me.

"Can't a guy sulk without being hounded on by his ex?" He muttered. "I didn't want to be your ex, you made me that. Remember. And, no, you can't sulk, because you owe everyone a freakin explanation of why you did that." I snapped.

"I ain't the one who's trying to postpone the sparring session even though I'm the one who suggested it." Natsu mumbled. "I may or may not have been given a second shot at having a boyfriend. I just need you to be considerate enough to--"

"Considerate? Who's the one who's postponing some shit with a guy she knows still loves her? Who's the one who's going out with some asshole that both your best friend and brother and pretty much the entire group hates?" He stared stonily at me.

"Telling that to a girl you broke up with? How nice." I spat.

I did not intend for the talk to turn out like this.

"We've been through this lots of times. I told you the reason." Natsu ran a hand through his hair and looked at me. "The reason isn't good enough. The whole reason I came here was to ask if you were okay and cheer you up or something, but seems like I should never have done that. You're right, we've had this argument countless times. But keep in mind. It started with you." I left his room. Or rather, tried to. He grabbed my arm.

"If we're gonna go huggy and kissy follow up moment then let go." I said through gritted teeth. "I was planning to do that, but now I'm just gonna tell you why I was pissed. I was jealous. That you freaking gonna postpone the sparring shut for some tomato douche. The whole damn world knows I still love you. And you go do shit like that. Sorry, too pissed. Postpone the Friday thing. Make it next Friday. Or whatever. Postpone it as long as you like. I dont have any say in it." He said quietly.

I was gonna feel a bit sorry for him bit decided against it. "Well, thanks." I twisted my arm away and began walking out. "And, Dragneel?" I called out.

"Yeah..?"

"I still can't get over you." I said before walking up to the balcony and sliding out of the window and gliding down the tree, hopping into the car and driving off.

I wish.

Natsu chased me all around his house for ten minutes until I finally got into the car. Then I drove off.

"Surprise, surprise. You're actually on time." I heard Gray say the moment I entered. I rolled my eyes and walked in. After a short shower, I decided to just go to bed. There was class tomorrow after all.