★Chapter 10★

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

"So....what's with the sudden change of plans? First the beach, then dining in the restaurant, then watching a movie?" I asked. "I'm kind of fickle minded." He shrugged. I laughed along.

If only this was Natsu.

The movie ended and we all filed out. I checked the time. 6pm. "Tyson, I gotta go now. See ya at school tomorrow" I waved at him, but he grabbed my wrist. I shot him a pointed look, and he released it as quickly as he grabbed it. "S-sorry I just wanted to ask if you needed a ride home." He mumbled.

"Nah. I'm good. Bye." I walked away. He was nice and all, sort of my type, but I was having him on if I loved Natsu and liked him a little. I got out my phone and turned it on.

Five missed calls from Erza
Four missed calls from Levy
Five missed calls from Juvia
Three missed calls from Cana
Six missed calls from Mira

I stared at my phone, shocked. Whaaaaat? I immediately dialled Erza's number and waited for her to answer.

"OH MY GOD, LUCY, FINALLY. WHAT WERE YOU DOING?" Erza shouted in my ear. I held the phone away from my ear a little and answered. "I was with Tyson. We moved from the beach to some restaurant and around two hours ago we went to watch a movie. It was a really long movie too. He seemed like a nice guy."

"Lucy, just come to the hospital right now. When the boys are back to normal we'll talk about--" "HOSPITAL?!" Now it was my turn to screech, cutting Erza off. A long sigh came from her end. "Yes, Magnolia Hospital. ASAP. Details later. Bye." Erza hung up on me.

I ran to the taxi stand, hailed a cab and sped off to the said destination. Once I was there, I paid the fare without even taking the change of scrambled up to the room Erza texted me.

I slammed open the door, breathing hard, earning annoyed glances from some nurses and bedridden patients.

My eyes snapped wide.

Natsu, Gray, Gajeel and Jellal were bandaged up and unconscious. Gray's arm was even wrapped in a cast, and four nurses were tending to them. A little girl with long blue hair stood with my five best friends, staring at Jellal while assisting the nurses. Laxus was talking softly on the phone while leaning on the wall.

"Wh-what's *pant* going on?" I sputtered. They refused to look at me. "Erza, Mira, Cana, Levy, Juvia, answer me. What's. Going. On?" I demanded. "They were beaten up." Cana said. "By who." I added a touch of steel in my voice. "We don't--" "Imoto...chan...Ju...via..." Gray's weak voice interrupted Erza. I rushed over to his bed as he slowly woke up. His nurse told us not to touch any bandaged parts before allowing us to near him. Levy remained at Gajeel's side and Erza stayed near Jellal.

"Gray-nii, are you okay? What happened? Why are you all beaten up? Tell me!" I begged. "I....can't remember....anything....." He groaned, using his free right arm to rub his head. Juvia, Cana and I turned a wide eyed glance upon the nurse. "His head was pretty beaten up. He may have some kind of memory loss. In fact all of them will, especially the pink haired boy."

"They won't remember anything that happened in the past eight to ten hours. I am not sure how long this temporary memory loss will last, but most of the time he or she will gain his or her memories a week or two after the incident. In some instances, even a day or two. However, the one with the tattoo and blue hair may be an exception." The nurse explained. I calmed down and told the girls to leave me and Gray alone for a while, with the exception of Juvia.

"Gray-sama, please be okay." Juvia sobbed. I pulled her into a hug and rubbed her back. Gray sat up slowly, and I pulled away from Juvia, helping Gray sit up. "My whole body is aching." He complained in a croaky voice. "Who is she?" I tested him, pointing at Juvia. "My girlfriend, Juvia Lockser." Gray answered with a weak smile. Juvia's eyes lit up and she looked ready to dive in for a bear hug and possibly a make out session. "Who am I?" I asked. "My little imoto-chan." He replied. I breathed a sigh of relief.