★Chapter 7★

~Natsu's P. O. V. ~

Seconds after I settled into bed, I heard the soft thud of a person sitting on a chair.

Lucy.

I heard the rustle of pages and the sound of a pencil sketching on paper. Whew.

After an hour of comforting silence while finally having the guts to open my eyes and stare at her gorgeous self focus on creating art, I saw her body shake a little and faint sniffles. She was....crying?

She abandoned the sketch book and pencil and got up, swiveling to face me. I immediately shut my eyes.

~Lucy's P. O. V. ~

Following a gut feeling, I advanced towards Natsu, who was still blissfully sleeping on the bed. I can't draw anymore; it feels so sad. I guess I still can't get over the fact that we aren't together anymore. I guess I still love him. It's so frustrating I'm just....UGH.

I looked at him quietly. His messy salmon hair, his face that can go from sexy to murderous to babyish. I missed being able to be so comfortable with him. I missed innocently pining for him and having dirty thoughts without slapping myself. Subconsciously, I reached out and played with his hair, not knowing he wasn't asleep at all.

When I had recovered enough to detach my hand from his spikes, he grabbed my wrist. I squealed and turned a wide eyed glance upon his face. His eyes snapped open. "What are you doing?" He asked in a low voice.

Jesus stop talking like that. I'm trying hard to get over you here.

"Playing with your hair." I said as casually as I could. "C'mere." He said, patting the spot next to him. I awkwardly climbed over him, and sat on the spot he had patted. "Listen, why did you cry?" He questioned.

So he saw. He wasn't asleep. Little liar.

"You phenomenal fake." I muttered. "Answer me." He said.

"Well...it's the drawing. The feels. I don't know." I rambled, not fully aware of what I was saying. Natsu exhaled and pulled me down flat on the bed, then buried his face in my neck. "I'm sorry." He mumbled. I laughed. "How many times do you want to apologize?" I teased.

~Gray's P. O. V. ~

After drying off, I walked back into the house with Juvia, just in time to see Cana, Mira, Laxus, Jellal, Erza, Gajeel and Levy all approaching from their respective rooms.

"Nice timing." I commented. "I know right?" Gajeel grinned. "Supper time! I want strawberry cake." Erza clapped her hands. Jellal stifled a laugh. "Hey, where's Flame Brain and my sis?" I asked, noticing their absence. "Ooooooh~" everyone went.

Mira started hyperventilating and Juvia's imagination went wild for the zillionth time since I knew her. "You know, they might be best friends and all, but they seem more like a couple." Levy mused. "Right?" Gajeel nudged her gently.

"Lucy-san's reeeeally forgiving." Juvia sighed. "Nah. I mean, yes, but when he broke up with her, she spray painted all over the walls of her room and deserted alleys 'F*** YOU DRAGNEEL' and was fined a few times. The whole reason she trained was to beat Natsu up when she came back. She even deleted all photos of him and she threw darts at a printed picture of him. Like a little game. Forehead, two points. Nose, three points. Eyeballs, five points. Lips, ten points. It was so scary." I shuddered. Everyone else did too.

"Well that was because she hurt a lot and she had loved too hard." Mira said with a touch of pity. "After clearing things up I guess they are fine now." Jellal shrugged. "Yeah. She forgave the moment she and Natsu had that talk." Erza added, before saying, "let's just do supper without them. They need their time together."